BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
such a trash fukkin name :mjlol:

the pelicans :mjlol:

anyway, what's the story with this again? is AD staying or leaving? i havent really been following
I swear, everytime I hear or see that name I get vexed.

Thank the Most High I dont live in Florida or no shyt like that.
Id be fukkin Pelicans up all day!!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Damn... People starting to slander the young man and his family for not pulling some diva bullshyt. He's an undersized PF that needs to improve his shooting.. He's not even an ideal prospect for his position like AD. It's not even that big of deal and NY about to get the best PF in the game entering his prime, anyway. Why some got to take it soooo personal.

NBA rigged the draft lotto for the most possible fukkery possible. It's been 3 days and people are still nonstop bytching like a bunch of sore losers.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Damn... People starting to slander the young man and his family for not pulling some diva bullshyt. He's an undersized PF that needs to improve his shooting.. He's not even an ideal prospect for his position like AD. It's not even that big of deal and NY about to get the best PF in the game entering his prime, anyway. Why some got to take it soooo personal.

NBA rigged the draft lotto for the most possible fukkery possible. It's been 3 days and people are still nonstop bytching like a bunch of sore losers.
nikka I’ll be a diva then if I want control of my career and refuse to be put in a terrible situation..

fukk outta here.

Why would you willingly go there when right in front of your eyes you see a superstar who plays there try and force his way out due to their ineptness?

Last edited: