1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea, ive seen him pumping thebhell out of it.
I jumped in with a tiny bag a day or so ago.
I'm just mad I didn't throw a little on it when I was looking at it a week ago.
Would have had a 2000x:snoop:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yea, ive seen him pumping thebhell out of it.
I jumped in with a tiny bag a day or so ago.
I'm just mad I didn't throw a little on it when I was looking at it a week ago.
Would have had a 2000x:snoop:
what was this you were referencing?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Markets looking strong again. Hopefully BTC continues the momentum this week and alts follow. Need no fukkery to mess things up. Haven't really hard of anything since the whole Israel and Iran stuff but shyt can pop off at any time with the feds or any of these countries. Charts looking decent tho. Holding my alts strong.

Had some nice luck the other day. One of the airdrop accounts I follow had tweeted about an upcoming one for dym stakers. I've seen quite a few pop up for dym lately but never had messed with it. So I was like fukk it. Had like $150 in fetch rewards and said let me not compound or sell to fiat and I'll swap to dym to mess with it. So I get some dym on osmosis. Of course it doesn't let me withdraw how I want to. Then I hear something about metamask. I go on chainlist.org and add the chain. Tell me how I had a bigger stack on there without even realizing it. I threw most that shyt on their staking site with a autocompound thing on yieldmos. Who knows how many airdrops I was missing out on by not looking into it sooner. Hopefully I get some decent ones in the future tho. Check y'all shyt cuz you never know if there's something. Might swing trade the ones I had originally swapped from fetch and see if I can grow that stack. But gonna let my staked ones build & get the airdrops.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Markets looking strong again. Hopefully BTC continues the momentum this week and alts follow. Need no fukkery to mess things up. Haven't really hard of anything since the whole Israel and Iran stuff but shyt can pop off at any time with the feds or any of these countries. Charts looking decent tho. Holding my alts strong.

Had some nice luck the other day. One of the airdrop accounts I follow had tweeted about an upcoming one for dym stakers. I've seen quite a few pop up for dym lately but never had messed with it. So I was like fukk it. Had like $150 in fetch rewards and said let me not compound or sell to fiat and I'll swap to dym to mess with it. So I get some dym on osmosis. Of course it doesn't let me withdraw how I want to. Then I hear something about metamask. I go on chainlist.org and add the chain. Tell me how I had a bigger stack on there without even realizing it. I threw most that shyt on their staking site with a autocompound thing on yieldmos. Who knows how many airdrops I was missing out on by not looking into it sooner. Hopefully I get some decent ones in the future tho. Check y'all shyt cuz you never know if there's something. Might swing trade the ones I had originally swapped from fetch and see if I can grow that stack. But gonna let my staked ones build & get the airdrops.

I spoke too soon. :francis: