• Buying on Base
  • Buying on Solana
  • What is XRP
  • What is USDC
  • Uniswap
Basic stuff like that

base is coinbase's exchange...
I dont know too much on solana.
XRP is a crypto focused on money transfers said to be faster than bitcoin technically but hobbled by the u.s. govt with plenty of lawsuits so it hasnt grown in value but it may change this year... who knows...
USDC is a stablecoin... meaning its like an actual crypto dollar...alot of people transfer their profits either in Eth or a stablecoin such as USDC so the value wont plummet...
Uniswap is an online exchange you can cannect with your phone that connects with the wallets you can buy many projects in eth base avalanche and others

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Same here I made 5 figures and exited at the perfect time bc it crashed right after I sold, buuuut I understand the bullrun hasn't started yet so i'll hold the next few months, hopefully I check my wallet and see my 1k-500 investments turned into a few hundred k:yeshrug:

I did put 100 usd into a war coin and made 1800 though so there's that:mjgrin:

Edit:
So far I have invested out of pocket:
$1k into Brett <---- Supposedly gonna go a run into a few hundred billion MC and even a T but I doubt that, is Bitcoins MC even a trillion ??? That's atleast a 1000x which would be major if true but we'll see
$500 on ANDY on Base
$1k into Warpie <---- Some big names are invested/looking into this and I hear a 500-1b MC is indeed possible as mentioned earlier so that's atleast a 100x
$1k into Powsche on Sol with an additional $700 from my $1800 profit from the war token
$1k into Shib
$500 Solana
$500 Fet
$500 AERO
$200 into REDO on Ton which btw was hard as hell for me to purchase for some reason
$200 into Trump's Dog Conan on ETH supposedly gonna go on a run around the Election we'll see, heard a 100x is possible which is good enough for me

I don't expect to make $900 million but if I could make atleast $500k+ after taxes that'll be more than enough for me :manny:
How are you sourcing these plays? Sheer luck or certain discords etc?

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Breh apologies for the newbie questions / nagging you....but is it too late to get into these plays?

Just bought a Ledger cold wallet, signed up for Metamask, and am ready to start tailing the plays in here (conservatively). I know we only have a limited time after the BTC halving to take advantage of altcoins, so trying to play catch up
No it's not too late but one of the newer ones after that I joined $SEAT by crishensan and I haven since moved my Powsche to SEAT since it looks like Powsche died IMO it could recover but it seems very unlikely.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I know memecoins are generally shyt but I’ve been lucky as hell this week. Turned 150 to 600 with a Christian Coin flip. I put 34 into Maga Cat when it dropped today and I’m looking at 221rn.

This isn’t healthy.

The only coin I’m fully behind is SEAT. Word to my friend here who put me on

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I caught a Twitter Space earlier today of these guys pumping this coin $POOTI on SOL.
When I jumped in, Mkt Cap was around $200K and it hit $3 mill. Now going down to about $2mill.

Backstory is similar to $SLERF it seems. This shyt may fall off, who knows.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Dogwif just launched today on ETH started at 250k mc it's at 2mil now the main dogwif is at $4 so this one is still early

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Which reddit forums do you follow
The main one I get my coins from is r/Cryptomoonshoots

I look at the number of votes the post has and if the telegram has a bunch of members that's usually a good sign though it can be botted so it's not 100%

I also make sure the contracts is renounced and the LP is burned aswell and if possible purchase it as soon as it drops and mainly be a member of the telegram as half of the time they will drop the CA early like for Dogwifhat on eth and the $ACAT token which died about 3 days after release though I came up good off that one.:whew: For Dogwifhat there were so many bots on it at launch it jumped from the starting mc to 1mil in about 5 mins so that's also something to watch out for.

That seems to be the thing with 90% of these tokens they launch and good but tend to die out fairly quickly so I personally would put no more than $100 in at launch and would take out after a 10x or more unless the momentum is clearly there and it keeps rising.

Daps
Told yall about $FROGE. i added and held when that was at around $900,000.

It’s currently up 300%, sitting at close to a 3.5 million mc.

a lot of jeetting going on, but i already sold my investment, so the rest is gravy. A 200 million mc, would give me a six figure profit.

It’s not on uniswap because of some ongoing copyright issue, but they have their own proprietary swap and it can be purchased on Mexc and Lbank.

It’s affiliated with OpenAi, so the recent Chat Gpt news is probably why this is pumping.

Grab a bag while the mc is low.

:francis: