1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How did you find that play?
Because it's so easy to make memecoins, whatever's hot in the news, I just look for possible coins around it.
I remember Drake had that "Anita Max Wynn" shyt and some dog or cat, so I checked on them. Anita and Crodie were both kinda meh at the time so I was gonna come back to it later.
Then influencers like Crash mentioned it
and then all hell broke loose this past Friday wit the diss songs. Crodie ran up shortly thereafter.
Probably influencer whales running it up

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Because it's so easy to make memecoins, whatever's hot in the news, I just look for possible coins around it.
I remember Drake had that "Anita Max Wynn" shyt and some dog or cat, so I checked on them. Anita and Crodie were both kinda meh at the time so I was gonna come back to it later.
Then influencers like Crash mentioned it
and then all hell broke loose this past Friday wit the diss songs. Crodie ran up shortly thereafter.
Probably influencer whales running it up
Similar to last alt run with ethereummax

I got you

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I’ve finally reached a point where I can take some decent profit but of course the liquidity on Uniswap is low and there are no American accessible exchanges where this token is available..:francis:

I’m losing about 5% on each swap to USDC, not terrible but any free money lost hurts me.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Same here I made 5 figures and exited at the perfect time bc it crashed right after I sold, buuuut I understand the bullrun hasn't started yet so i'll hold the next few months, hopefully I check my wallet and see my 1k-500 investments turned into a few hundred k:yeshrug:

I did put 100 usd into a war coin and made 1800 though so there's that:mjgrin:

Edit:
So far I have invested out of pocket:
$1k into Brett <---- Supposedly gonna go a run into a few hundred billion MC and even a T but I doubt that, is Bitcoins MC even a trillion ??? That's atleast a 1000x which would be major if true but we'll see
$500 on ANDY on Base
$1k into Warpie <---- Some big names are invested/looking into this and I hear a 500-1b MC is indeed possible as mentioned earlier so that's atleast a 100x
$1k into Powsche on Sol with an additional $700 from my $1800 profit from the war token
$1k into Shib
$500 Solana
$500 Fet
$500 AERO
$200 into REDO on Ton which btw was hard as hell for me to purchase for some reason
$200 into Trump's Dog Conan on ETH supposedly gonna go on a run around the Election we'll see, heard a 100x is possible which is good enough for me

I don't expect to make $900 million but if I could make atleast $500k+ after taxes that'll be more than enough for me :manny:

Breh apologies for the newbie questions / nagging you....but is it too late to get into these plays?

Just bought a Ledger cold wallet, signed up for Metamask, and am ready to start tailing the plays in here (conservatively). I know we only have a limited time after the BTC halving to take advantage of altcoins, so trying to play catch up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh apologies for the newbie questions / nagging you....but is it too late to get into these plays?

Just bought a Ledger cold wallet, signed up for Metamask, and am ready to start tailing the plays in here (conservatively). I know we only have a limited time after the BTC halving to take advantage of altcoins, so trying to play catch up

If you gonna buy, buy now while the market is dipping...:ld: strike while the iron is hot...

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
If you gonna buy, buy now while the market is dipping...:ld: strike while the iron is hot...

Appreciate it

I been reading and studying like a MF....as recently as 3 weeks ago all this crypto altcoin language might as well be Chinese. Now Im starting to understand the different coins and terminology....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Appreciate it

I been reading and studying like a MF....as recently as 3 weeks ago all this crypto altcoin language might as well be Chinese. Now Im starting to understand the different coins and terminology....

What are you not understanding???:jbhmm:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You trade altcoins? Hows it goin?
BTC and Altcoins I more so buy and hold.

With memecoins, I try a few methods.

1. Meme wallet - Buy early and hold on solid memes. Trade a little on dips. Buy back and hold.
2. Trader meme wallet - Buy daily memes and sell after 5-15% profit. Rinse and repeat daily if I can.
3. Complete degenerate wallet - Buy memes at launch and try to sell at 100-1000% profit. Repeat.