1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pancakebunny got hacked again and this time I lost QBT and a solitary BNB.
Mother f...

You didn't learn from the first two times they got "hacked?":mjlol:

Another 2400 dip ate. And a decent run back up. Hopefully 2700 reached soon enough but the bottom looks to be in. Take any advantage under 2400 cuz looking like eth doesn't like being under that price for long.

Weekly and monthly close coming up. Let's see what happens.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How they gonna create a stable coin if they already control what the main pairing for every crypto coin is? :dahell:

They gonna have USD/ US stable coin trading on the banks websites? Am I gonna log in to CB and get to choose between USD and US stable coin when trading? I would understand a digital dollar but nearly everyone is using digital dollars and not just in crypto. The fintech boom, especially since covid, has been enormous. PayPal, zelle, cash app, etc. Even before that. I been using credit cards or my debit card for years. Rarely if ever use cash. Even paying bills everything is automatically debited from your account. So I don't understand how they can create a stable coin that does the same thing as their currency which people are already trading with. :mindblown:

Not like the banks are gonna give us better interest rates than DeFi.

I thought the u.s. govt been had their hnds in tether and or usdc coin...:what: them trying to control crypto is ass backwards they are already taxing us out the ass when we cash out these control freaks outta control!!!

Daps
@Low quality poster

you still messing with starl? I been tempted to flip it but it looks like its been getting ready to bounce back lately. A good end to the week and it has some potential. Gonna be one to watch for next week hopefully.

Yea, I mean, I still have all my Alts stashed, taking Ls like everyone else haha. Money been funny so I’ve been focusing on other shyt but I definitely still believe in STARL. Was thinking about consolidating my alts into STARL and two other good alts but Eth been up and down too. Once I’m back up I wanna accumulate a few trillion.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You didn't learn from the first two times they got "hacked?":mjlol:

Weekly and monthly close coming up. Let's see what happens.

Monthly looking ugly but I'm intrigued on weekly.

IukPFI1p

If it can stay level and complete this dragonfly doji and then hit a green candle next week back over 2800 or even 3000, would be great for the bounce back. Its been staying inside the cloud hopefully so a run out of it next week is much needed. Looks like there's some support at bottom of cloud around that 2400 mark until sometime in April or May so thats good to know. If we gotta have patience with it, it'll be ok.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I thought the u.s. govt been had their hnds in tether and or usdc coin...:what: them trying to control crypto is ass backwards they are already taxing us out the ass when we cash out these control freaks outta control!!!

i don't think they have their hands in anything. just controlling USD. but you know they always gotta butt in.

yeah i gotta look into my taxes soon enough. don't think i cashed out much last year and most of my transactions were defi ones but you never know with CB cuz they be taxing you for even opening the damn app prolly. long as I don't owe much or anything. I should be below the income limit hopefully. can't trust the damn gov tho.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think they have their hands in anything. just controlling USD. but you know they always gotta butt in.

yeah i gotta look into my taxes soon enough. don't think i cashed out much last year and most of my transactions were defi ones but you never know with CB cuz they be taxing you for even opening the damn app prolly. long as I don't owe much or anything. I should be below the income limit hopefully. can't trust the damn gov tho.

I owed money after reporting my Binance trades. Only doing CB this year and I never sold anything on there.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
new cosmos ecosystem airdrop coming for any participants. had to have staked atom, scrt, or luna for a certain number of days back in november and december. here's more info on the reddit post.

You needed to have staked ATOM, SCRT, and / or LUNA everyday from 7 Nov 2021 until 13 Dec 2021 to have qualified - there were daily snapshots and if you missed any of them you may have lost out on the airdrop. The validator you delegated to cannot be an exchange validator. You were given a bonus multiplier (and another unknown potential bonus) if you delegate to validators that meet certain criteria.

Shade Protocol

Hearing 02/21 is start of airdrop. Its only 14%, 1.45M of 10M supply so I'm seeing people saying they not getting much. I'm only getting 30 but better than nothing. Something to keep an eye on in a few weeks.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is there a way to capture my old Binance (pre Binance US) trades? I can't login to my old account to link my wallet.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Anyone looked into Azero (Aleph Zero Price)

Aleph Zero: Enterprise-grade Public Blockchain, Private Smart Contracts

Aleph Zero Accepted Into the Parity Substrate Builders Program
Aleph Zero is honored to have been accepted into the Parity Substrate Builders Program, an exciting initiative that supports novel Web 3.0 solutions.

The Parity Substrate Builders Program is an initiative whose end goal is to support and assist promising Web 3.0 projects. By doing so, they hope to create a broad ecosystem of blockchain solutions that take advantage of Parity Technologies’ experience and resources with Substrate.

Projects in the Builders Program have been grouped across three tracks: the Infrastructure Track, the Chains Track, or the Application Track. Teams accepted into the Substrate Builders Program are assisted in the various aspects of developing novel Web 3.0 solutions. This includes assistance with technical development, planning community roadmaps, and creating realistic milestones for the projects to achieve.

How does Parity Support Budding Projects?
The technical support offered by the Substrate Builders Program includes hands-on technical support provided by industry experts, which guarantees a smooth mainnet launch. Besides providing technical assistance, the program also recognizes the need for community building. It offers guidance on a wide range of promotional and educational initiatives that include the “nuts and bolts” of successfully organizing events, meetups, webinars.

Funding options to jumpstart promising projects are also available through the Polkadot Network Treasury and the Web3 Foundation Grants program. Notably, Cardinal Cryptography, the company behind Aleph Zero’s core development, was awarded the Web3 Foundation Grant in 2020 for its work on randomness beacons.

Finally, ecosystem support is also offered that assists projects in creating new, lasting partnerships with clients, users, and other blockchains in the Substrate ecosystem. The progress of each project is monitored throughout 6-week sprints, during which Parity provides feedback as the project completes its roadmap.

“We are very excited about our participation in the SBP as it allows us to connect more directly not only with Parity as Substrate creators but also with other amazing projects building on Substrate. This is another level of interoperability – the main goal of Polkadot that is also at the very center of Aleph Zero.”

Michał Świętek, Co-founder, CPO

Aleph Zero and the Parity Substrate Builder’s Program
Now that you know why Parity is such an incredible incubator for unique blockchain initiatives, you will understand why we at Aleph Zero are proud to have been accepted as members of the Parity Substrate Builder’s Program. It is always an honor to receive validation from an organization for whom we have nothing but respect and that shares our belief in the transformative power of Web 3.0 solutions.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Anyone looked into Azero (Aleph Zero Price)

Aleph Zero: Enterprise-grade Public Blockchain, Private Smart Contracts

Aleph Zero Accepted Into the Parity Substrate Builders Program
Aleph Zero is honored to have been accepted into the Parity Substrate Builders Program, an exciting initiative that supports novel Web 3.0 solutions.

The Parity Substrate Builders Program is an initiative whose end goal is to support and assist promising Web 3.0 projects. By doing so, they hope to create a broad ecosystem of blockchain solutions that take advantage of Parity Technologies’ experience and resources with Substrate.

Projects in the Builders Program have been grouped across three tracks: the Infrastructure Track, the Chains Track, or the Application Track. Teams accepted into the Substrate Builders Program are assisted in the various aspects of developing novel Web 3.0 solutions. This includes assistance with technical development, planning community roadmaps, and creating realistic milestones for the projects to achieve.

How does Parity Support Budding Projects?
The technical support offered by the Substrate Builders Program includes hands-on technical support provided by industry experts, which guarantees a smooth mainnet launch. Besides providing technical assistance, the program also recognizes the need for community building. It offers guidance on a wide range of promotional and educational initiatives that include the “nuts and bolts” of successfully organizing events, meetups, webinars.

Funding options to jumpstart promising projects are also available through the Polkadot Network Treasury and the Web3 Foundation Grants program. Notably, Cardinal Cryptography, the company behind Aleph Zero’s core development, was awarded the Web3 Foundation Grant in 2020 for its work on randomness beacons.

Finally, ecosystem support is also offered that assists projects in creating new, lasting partnerships with clients, users, and other blockchains in the Substrate ecosystem. The progress of each project is monitored throughout 6-week sprints, during which Parity provides feedback as the project completes its roadmap.

“We are very excited about our participation in the SBP as it allows us to connect more directly not only with Parity as Substrate creators but also with other amazing projects building on Substrate. This is another level of interoperability – the main goal of Polkadot that is also at the very center of Aleph Zero.”

Michał Świętek, Co-founder, CPO

Aleph Zero and the Parity Substrate Builder’s Program
Now that you know why Parity is such an incredible incubator for unique blockchain initiatives, you will understand why we at Aleph Zero are proud to have been accepted as members of the Parity Substrate Builder’s Program. It is always an honor to receive validation from an organization for whom we have nothing but respect and that shares our belief in the transformative power of Web 3.0 solutions.

I’ve seen quite a few accounts shilling this on twitter. I felt uneasy that so many were hyping this up when the general public was unable to buy in. It only recently got listed on an exchange.. Makes me think early investors could cash in on the FOMO.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen quite a few accounts shilling this on twitter. I felt uneasy that so many were hyping this up when the general public was unable to buy in. It only recently got listed on an exchange.. Makes me think early investors could cash in on the FOMO.

I’m seeing the early hype job and pumping too, I was searching for legit market cap numbers and videos of the devs talking so I can get a feel. Admin is very active on telegram but admins and devs talking about price points always make me wary.
:patrice:

F K

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna start building on secret network... just because it seems to have a differentiating hook w the private smart contracts.

How do you guys evaluate projects because it seems like all these block chains just do the same shyt with different names and logos.

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Maybe I'm making this up but I swear I remember someone saying that the market usually dips on Sunday but I can't find the post about it anymore

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Maybe I'm making this up but I swear I remember someone saying that the market usually dips on Sunday but I can't find the post about it anymore
Yeah it's been mentioned here in the past. Not recently from what I recall but further back. This past Sunday it went up but had gone down big on Friday and Saturday so that wasn't surprising.