3 weeks in Colombia 🇨🇴 and Venezuela 🇻🇪 AMA

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Spent the night in Maicao which is a town not far from the Venezuelan border. My aunts family recommended that I wait until the morning to Cross so I did.

When I arrived at the border (6:30) ) I got a Colombian exit stamp then got checked in by Venezuelan immigration :sadcam: Was nervous because of the language barrier and the police corruption but it went well. Took 30 or so minutes

Arrived at the terminal here in Maracaibo a little after 9. Aunts family was waiting for me. They use all US dollars here. I should’ve brought more money :snoop:

Venezuelan money is practically worthless

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Where the hoes at? Post them pics

The-Best-Garden-Hoe-Options.jpg

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Safest cities in Venezuela?
I know Caracas bust its guns
How you liking Caracas so far? Is it pretty much safe, if you know Spanish, and not in the clubs or tricking?
I’m not in Caracas. I’m in Maracaibo. Until Thursday then I go back to Colombia. Like I said I wanted to hit Caracas but I ain’t sitting on no 10 hour bus drive.

I been rolling around with my aunts family. One of they relatives speaks good English cuz he use to live in New Jersey back in the day so he been translating. Haven’t had any issues :yeshrug:

I went to a barbershop in the hood and they made me leave my wallet, phone, and my Adidas shoes at the crib. Got cut up for $3 with the old school razor and hot towel :blessed:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
a corner bar in Barranquilla drunk off 60 cent Colombian beer dancing salsa with random shortys on a Thursday evening. You just had to be there :wow:

How'd you get into Venezuela? I thought they had a lock down due to economic collapse and were itching for war with Guyana over oil

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
How'd you get into Venezuela? I thought they had a lock down due to economic collapse and were itching for war with Guyana over oil
I applied for a visa at the Venezuelan embassy in Panama City last year. Was a lengthy process but it was only $50 . Picked up my visa on a long 9 hour layover then headed to Colombia