[8/31] AEW Dynamite: Like Mario Party, guys want Stars instead of Cash in the Trio Tourney, while BattleBots go All Out before the PPV!

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Wait BattleBotSet only gets an hour tonight??
giphy.gif

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Eddie and Sammy legit got removed from the card :pachaha:

Man they better let them fools fight at grand slam or something just for fukkkery

This Mox vs punk storyline is trash

Honestly would be funny if Mox squashed him again

I know punk gotta be tight Chicago was chanting MJF and colt cabana

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Also if mjf isn’t the joker in the ladder match than Khan is a dumbass

after the weird segment tonight i think MJF returns in the main event and costs CM Punk the match.

If they try to turn Punk heel in Chicago he'll still get cheered a la Austin at WM 17

MJF screwing Punk out of the title in Chicago at least guarantees he'll be booed, of course they will pop at the beginning for his return but provided he's gonna stay a heel you want him still getting boos and in any other city I think people would be too busy buzzing on his return to boo him in a spot like that.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
When they announced the title match on TV 1 week before the PPV, I knew there was a good chance Moxley was winning the first match and Punk was winning the title back in Chicago.

It may look bad giving Moxley a short reign but it actually legitimized his interm title run. Moxley bleeding every week defending the title means more now that he is the undisputed champion. It doesn't feel like he was the fake champion waiting for Punk anymore. He is officially the first 2 time champion.

After dominating Punk and defending the title all summer, it doesn't feel like a normal short reign. He can drop the title in a competitive match with Punk and still look respectable.