[8/31] AEW Dynamite: Like Mario Party, guys want Stars instead of Cash in the Trio Tourney, while BattleBots go All Out before the PPV!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This would be accurate if people not named @Rollie Forbes gave a shyt about Bobby Fish at any point in his career.
But he's the reason TSC is name dropping Bobby Fish. :mjlol:

Giving Fish multiple threads was :scusthov:, but TSC came through and made his name a "hot line." We arguing over Disco Inferno and now Fish gonna be name dropped for some time. TSC returning back to its fukkery roots. :blessed:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The Wingmen actually getting tv time on Dynamite :leon:

Low-key Peter Avalon has the potential to be a GOAT-Level Heel Manager. Dude can talk, take bumps, and looks like someone who needs an ass kicking.

Caz improved a lot when he was in Impact

Best shape I ever saw him in nh

Definitely has cleaned himself up, however TK doesn't have a great track record with hosses.

I said it in another thread but tonight would be perfect time to pull the HHH/Batista 2005 spot with Britt and Hayter.

Also...

DpBQRtR.gif

Maybe this time it'll actually work since MJF/Wardlow doing that storyline got blown up by MJF.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Wonder if Omega/Ospreay is going to take place in an AEW ring or Wrestle Kingdom

Going to be a 15 by the time it's over.

Match would have been 30 stars if it took place at the Dome

Someone, either AEW or WWE, needs to sign Will Ospreay and make him a featured wrestler on television. This kid has IT.

WWE going to have to give him a part-time schedule or a shyt load of money to convince him it's worth moving to America for.

With his injury history, he'd have to dumb down his moveset by at least 75%.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I'm :dead: at the WWE guys are in here pleading for Triple H to sign Ospray with some them talking about that he should be a midcarder :dead:
Becoming a world wide star and making more $$$$ >>>>>>> Jobbing on AEW tv to lesser known stars

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don’t even give these weirdos any attention, man. :skip:

I wouldn’t call dude a “world wide star” tho. He’s known among the worldly Wrasslin fans. :whoa:

I mean word as far as he wrestles in at minimum 3 continents

Like not trynna be funny but just cuz you wrestle in the E don’t mean you’re known around the world. Yes the top 10 big names guys are known.

But I doubt in say Australia they know who Aliyah or Madcap are

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
this Punk/Mox build is very fukking weird

hotshot the match then have Punk cut some emotional promo that would've hit way better months from now :dead:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I mean word as far as he wrestles in at minimum 3 continents

Like not trynna be funny but just cuz you wrestle in the E don’t mean you’re known around the world. Yes the top 10 big names guys are known.

But I doubt in say Australia they know who Aliyah or Madcap are
WWE guys aren't even the biggest stars in Japan as well. As of late last year WWE didn't even have a TV deal in Japan. Wouldn't surprise me if AEW was bigger in Japan than WWE now with all the New Japan guys popping up in AEW and AEw being broadcasted on New Japan World.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
after the weird segment tonight i think MJF returns in the main event and costs CM Punk the match.

If they try to turn Punk heel in Chicago he'll still get cheered a la Austin at WM 17

MJF screwing Punk out of the title in Chicago at least guarantees he'll be booed, of course they will pop at the beginning for his return but provided he's gonna stay a heel you want him still getting boos and in any other city I think people would be too busy buzzing on his return to boo him in a spot like that.
Is MJF even still trying to wrestle? Dude seems like he is legit mad he ain’t getting what he wanted.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
WWE guys aren't even the biggest stars in Japan as well. As of late last year WWE didn't even have a TV deal in Japan. Wouldn't surprise me if AEW was bigger in Japan than WWE now with all the New Japan guys popping up in AEW and AEw being broadcasted on New Japan World.

Bigger in Japan, Mexico, UK and Canada