African Americans are the only racial group in U.S. still making less than they did in 2000

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
:mjlol:so you got no plan to seduce the whiteman?:mjlol:

that excerpt you posted does not prove that asians were chosen for anything, does not state any 'provision' they were actually given, its marxist prop they take school seriously they start they own businesses and they dont complain cause they had to build railroads 200 years ago:francis:
Did you not comprehend that when Asians were paid at the rates of whites and given access to education, they exceeded them in two generations? I don't understand how this can be missed from the article and the chart provided. And the plan is to implement black focused policies for economic upliftment, same as reconstruction which worked.

Any suggestions or would you rather troll. Because I can educate all day.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you not comprehend that when Asians were paid at the rates of whites and given access to education, they exceeded them in two generations? I don't understand how this can be missed from the article and the chart provided. And the plan is to implement black focused policies for economic upliftment, same as reconstruction which worked.

how were they 'given access to education'? :dahell: you talkin bout? the charts just state what happened not why it happened(common in marxist propaganda), if you choose to believe its cause the almighty white man granted them success:russ: then i got a communist govt to sell you:beli:

Last edited:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

how were they 'given access to education'? :dahell: you talkin bout? the charts just state what happened not why it happened(common in marxist propaganda), if you choose to believe its cause the almighty white man granted them success:russ: then i got a communist govt to sell you:beli:

:sas2:still waitin for that education mr. 'educate all day', please explain how they were 'given access to education' and what that even means :lolbron: in the meantime ill give the suggestions you asked for

1. Stop begging and complaining to the whiteman unless you got a law you want changed
2. We must be fathers to our children, we need more 2 parent households
3. We need a culture that dosent teach that bad is good and good is bad

from there everything takes care of its self:win:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
1. Stop begging and complaining to the whiteman unless you got a law you want changed
2. We must be fathers to our children, we need more 2 parent households
3. We need a culture that dosent teach that bad is good and good is bad
4. from there everything takes care of its self

1. We got laws we want changed and implemented
2. We need both criminal justice and education reform to aid in this
3. Agreed, but this requires increasing the number of economic opportunities available to black youth
4. Racism will take of itself?:mjlol:

OgbtJDH.png
Cacs cut our bootstraps a long time ago...

Daps
It's not because AA aren't working as many hours or educational achievement or anything yt people are doing extra. It's simply the good old boy clubs that keep a ceiling on achievement for AAs they'll purposely hire a few or put in an immigrant who might be Black in a position of power to fool people.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. We got laws we want changed and implemented
2. We need both criminal justice and education reform to aid in this
3. Agreed, but this requires increasing the number of economic opportunities available to black youth
4. Racism will take of itself?:mjlol:

OgbtJDH.png
Cacs cut our bootstraps a long time ago...

1.ok what laws u want changed?
2.breh lets be reality, we face stiffer penalties and we're more likely to get caught, but we still commiting these crimes, its up to us to stay out of a racist justice system, the school sucks guess what kids still gotta do the work
3.we gotta make our own ecomonic opportunities that aint illegal
4.dont care bout racism blacks were better economically in the 50's when things were really racist, our success is not tied to racism and if you think it is we'll suck forever cause there will always be racism

we dont need whites to make us better

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
1.ok what laws u want changed?
2.breh lets be reality, we face stiffer penalties and we're more likely to get caught, but we still commiting these crimes, its up to us to stay out of a racist justice system, the school sucks guess what kids still gotta do the work
3.we gotta make our own ecomonic opportunities that aint illegal
4.dont care bout racism blacks were better economically in the 50's when things were really racist, our success is not tied to racism and if you think it is we'll suck forever cause there will always be racism

we dont need whites to make us better
j0B5t0g.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Pay with benefits, preferably unionized jobs so labor can collectively bargin with the employer. Companies are shytting employees misusing 1099 and hiring contractors. America is already a slave camp with is 2-3 weeks vacation, some people don't even get sick time which is stressful. Was reading a recent study from Florida Atlantic University about how lack of sick time leads to stress/psychological disorders. What use is having a job, low pay or not, if you are going to have a heart attack because you are afraid to call in sick for yourself or when a loved one is in need.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170915144130.htm
:ohlawd:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

like i thought you dont got any laws you want changed:stopitslime:and you just posted the why you lying pic on somebody:snoop:

and no i dont care if the white man(or any man really) likes me or not, dont need his validation:banderas:#whatafukkingfeeling:win:

and no our success is not tied to racism and i stated why:comeon:

and sorry i said something critical of black people in a discussion about black people problems:shaq2:

so sorry for thinking we are capable of solving our own problems:hubie: