[AGENDA] Why I Stopped Dating Black American Men When I Decided I Was Ready For Marriage

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
A lot of AA men aren’t about that married life. They’d rather create families outside of marriage. That goes for the women too. Marriage and education are not as big of a deal as they should be in the black community. There isn’t an easy reason why but we need to look in the mirror and be real with ourselves in order to progress. I see a lot of people in denial.

Can't agree with the first sentence, most of us men never had the chance with a attractive woman in a "serious" relationship so you don't know that.

It's a difference between love and just sex. Most the dudes I know met that special girl all got married and are still married. So I disagree with that.

Dudes talk big but that special woman that they wanted wants to get married they running to the alter.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I feel its an agenda but at the same time Black Men aint doing ourselves any favors.

If we was onpoint none of this would be an issue

Alot of you conservatives really want black building and separation but just don't say it openly and publicly. This is what I feel Kayne is really saying. He can't get too deep in it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
She's a bit too demanding for her position, but good for her.
Article? Not necessary.
nikkas in here: "well maybe if we didn't have pawg threads.."
:camby:
White men have had unrestricted sexual access to American black women since we were still coming off of boats.
They date white men but white men don't MARRY THEM.
ps: most black people who are married...are married to other black people.
No African man (that I know) would help raise that old face girl's mixed baby, btw.

Daps
Reppin
I feel its an agenda but at the same time Black Men aint doing ourselves any favors.

If we was onpoint none of this would be an issue
Asian men build more than cacs and have the highest out-rates for women.
Premise, philosophy, and way of life INVALIDATED by one post.

Daps
Reppin
She got the nerves to have a traditional marriage. bytch, you ain't even religious. The shame this broad has brought to my culture. If they seen her in Africa, they would stone her.
All these happy hoes and :gurl:

but the actual Africans are soundly rejecting her
:jbhmm:
Stella was a movie

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm not trying to attack AA men:mjpls:
but I do think there needs to be a dialogue and acceptance from AA women that marriage and nuclear families are not part of our culture and not to have that as a goal.

How ridiculous. Native Black peoples situation in this country is messed up for many reasons, but you don’t write off the institution of marriage because of it.

And you definitely don’t allow a non American born Black man or woman come here and start with the comparisons and critiques. It’s not any better for them over in Africa or anywhere else I promise you. If it was there wouldn’t be so many of em fighting like hell to get over here or Europe or anywhere else they can.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Original Article on the front page of Yahoo. The agenda is real.
Why I Stopped Dating Black American Men When I Decided I Was Ready For Marriage

This is why I helped make Mori's Family Adventures. Because of stupid shyt like this making front page news...
Stopped reading halfway through. But from what I read, nobody should marry this woman :yeshrug: Anybody having a certain image of what a partner should be like, instead of accepting the other person for who he/she is, is setting themselves up die failure and making the other persons life a living hell. And while she realizes that her expectations have been the problem, instead of questioning them, she is projecting them on another culture. But relationships with people from other cultures still come with their own difficulties, many of them having to do with expectations and socialization. She might feel happy now, but from what she writes, Im pretty sure that happyness will turn into resentment sooner or later.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didnt read. Its too long but...........I think its fair to look down just a little bit on people who do not MARRY(you can be with whoever you want, but marriage is different. Thats a choice you are making. YES. MARRIAGE IS A CHOICE.) other people who are just like them(for the most part). To me it means you lack self esteem whether consciously or unconsciously . Everyone should grow up thinking they and all their God given features are the best and most attractive. To think otherwise is weird. There are exceptions of course and those are fine but for the most part this is how its supposed to be naturally.

In America
When you have things like White Men marrying Asian Women disproportionately THERE IS AN ISSUE BEHIND WHY THAT IS.
When you have things like Asian women NOT marrying Asian men at the same rates. THERE IS AN ISSUE BEHIND THAT.

These things and others like it above are not natural but societal.

Naturally, a human being is most comfortable in his own skin.

Get it?

Boys are supposed to fall in love with their mothers, and girls with their fathers. Its the first ever relationship a child has and is supposed to set the tone for all future relationships. They are supposed to have that affinity naturally to seek out partners that espouse the traits of the first person they ever fell in love with......but society can brainwash you as it has done to many of us. Society can override your natural instincts, especially a toxic agenda driven society like America.

These are just my thoughts. I dont mean to offend. I just believe and live by these words. Im Nigerian, black, a muslim and a pretty chill dude. My wife is Nigerian, black, a muslim and a chill girl. It is what it is.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How ridiculous. Native Black peoples situation in this country is messed up for many reasons, but you don’t write off the institution of marriage because of it.

And you definitely don’t allow a non American born Black man or woman come here and start with the comparisons and critiques. It’s not any better for them over in Africa or anywhere else I promise you. If it was there wouldn’t be so many of em fighting like hell to get over here or Europe or anywhere else they can.

Do you agree that American black men are least likely to marry?

Daps
Reppin
Do you agree that American black men are least likely to marry?
Is that the absolute choice of Black American men?
We have a higher likelihood of prison and death, plus more out-group desirability....than black women.
Not the artificial (media boost) kind a certain type of black woman is trying to project. I think it's funny.