Anonymous coach: Caleb has stepdad energy

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Code:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10118122-nfl-coach-caleb-williams-gives-russell-wilson-vibe-with-lack-of-self-awareness

is the link. bleacher report doesn't link here, for some reason. you can copy and paste it.

"stepdad" does not appear anywhere in the article
lol what a weird thread title then....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pretty sure this thread is about to go completely left :mjlol: but can somebody tell me what "stepdad energy" means?

lame
dork

I'm guessing

Step dad energy either means hes a simp, or hes soft that likes to be ran over or hes a quote on quote beta male

THE SCOUT SAYS HE REMINDS
HIM OF RUSSELL WILSON...

THE OP CREATED HIS OWN
VERSION OF THE TITLE AND SAID
STEP DAD ENERGY.

:devil:
:evil:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THE SCOUT SAYS HE REMINDS
HIM OF RUSSELL WILSON...

THE OP CREATED HIS OWN
VERSION OF THE TITLE AND SAID
STEP DAD ENERGY.

:devil:
:evil:

Ooooo good looks i was like thats weird AF for a scout to say some shyt like that

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t really see dude talk until I just watched a couple YouTube videos. Yeah I can see why nikkas would think he’s different. But this ain’t a dude that’s soft. Hell nah. He’s just different. I get leader, charismatic, likeable, extreme confidence vibes from this dude. Comes across as a winner.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Teammates have come in droves saying they hated Russ.

The LoB remains hurt over the Seahawks not running the ball in the Super Bowl and felt Russ got too much credit for Seattle's damn-near dynasty. What I gathered from Sherman's comments about it was that Russ got preferential treatment from coaching and that's what the problem was.

That doesn't mean they didn't outright dislike Russ. It meant they didn't like how he was treated compared to how they were treated.

However... if Beast Mode don't fukk with you... hey. :hubie:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teammates have come in droves saying they hated Russ.

Say man why are yall like this?! :heh: Yall clam up so hard no Diddy anytime a black QB is critiqued. But ive said it before, black QBs run this shyt you no longer have to ‘stay on code’ and play dumb every time. Yall know damn well what type of energy Caleb gives off

I said this weeks ago

And what do you know, Jaylon Johnson came out and said don’t bring that Hollywood shyt over here :mjtf: I called that shyt and it’s ALREADY happened
Like I said in that thread. Y’all posting that comment out of context