Anonymous coach: Caleb has stepdad energy

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Basically he's being compared to Baby Hair as far as personality, noting self-awareness issues and "I'm above this" vibes.

And here I thought that Russ was considered a shining example of how your QB ought to function.

Teammates have come in droves saying they hated Russ.

Say man why are yall like this?! :heh: Yall clam up so hard no Diddy anytime a black QB is critiqued. But ive said it before, black QBs run this shyt you no longer have to ‘stay on code’ and play dumb every time. Yall know damn well what type of energy Caleb gives off

I said this weeks ago

Caleb is gonna have locker room issues. No question. Bad combo of his personality x players with allegiance to fields …it’s just a matter of can he be so good it doesn’t matter

It ain’t WRs that he’s gonna have to worry about. It’s o-linemen, defensive players, the grunts.

And what do you know, Jaylon Johnson came out and said don’t bring that Hollywood shyt over here :mjtf: I called that shyt and it’s ALREADY happened

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teammates have come in droves saying they hated Russ.

Say man why are yall like this?! :heh: Yall clam up so hard no Diddy anytime a black QB is critiqued. But ive said it before, black QBs run this shyt you no longer have to ‘stay on code’ and play dumb every time. Yall know damn well what type of energy Caleb gives off

I said this weeks ago

And what do you know, Jaylon Johnson came out and said don’t bring that Hollywood shyt over here :mjtf: I called that shyt and it’s ALREADY happened

You sound like a faget

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
so the media is creating nothing stories to attribute bad things to a black QB prospect that have nothing to do with throwing a football? idk that doesn’t sound believable…..

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Don't get mad at those comments when the Coli been saying this about Williams for the past year and a half. Never heard of "stepdad energy" tho :patrice:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
so the media is creating nothing stories to attribute bad things to a black QB prospect that have nothing to do with throwing a football? idk that doesn’t sound believable…..

A scouting director for an NFL team told Walter Football that (he) “has character concerns, rich kid who is an entitled brat, parents are a pain, not a leader, selfish, and he’s a know-it-all.”

That’s not about Caleb, it’s pre draft for Zach Wilson

Like enough. Nggas start bytchin anytime they critique a black QB.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
A scouting director for an NFL team told Walter Football that (he) “has character concerns, rich kid who is an entitled brat, parents are a pain, not a leader, selfish, and he’s a know-it-all.”

That’s not about Caleb, it’s pre draft for Zach Wilson

Like enough. Nggas start bytchin anytime they critique a black QB.
I don’t care what they did with Zachary Wilson. my statement was a standalone one and it’s a silly thing to put stock into in my opinion.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea what “stepdad energy” means , but Caleb will have these stupid chicago dikkriders (told several co workers/homies this)forgetting about bum ass Justin fields by week 4-6. Dude a legit quarterback ,fields was a bootleg Mike Vick without the success. But he danced to drill music after wins(which is all these simple Chicago bears fans cared about)

Last edited:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A sassy drama queen who’ll annoy his teammates

Also undersized and bails out of the pocket way too fast :unimpressed:

Jayden >>>

concise

Veteran
Daps
Code:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10118122-nfl-coach-caleb-williams-gives-russell-wilson-vibe-with-lack-of-self-awareness

is the link. bleacher report doesn't link here, for some reason. you can copy and paste it.

"stepdad" does not appear anywhere in the article

Pretty sure this thread is about to go completely left :mjlol: but can somebody tell me what "stepdad energy" means?

Sounds like they saying he seems like the dude the women don’t want to have kids with when they have options, he is the guy they find later who is more than happy to take care of the kids while the other guy is still out there banging out broads. Step dad is in charge now because he is allowed to, not because he was top dog from day 1.

The other guy is the alpha, that’s the qb they are looking for.

Kinda seems like a current Russel Wilson diss though since he probably the most famous step dad in sports right now. :patrice:

What’s stepdad energy? The things I encounter on this site

:russell:

Step dad energy either means hes a simp, or hes soft that likes to be ran over or hes a quote on quote beta male

Don't get mad at those comments when the Coli been saying this about Williams for the past year and a half. Never heard of "stepdad energy" tho :patrice:

I have no idea what “stepdad energy” means , but Caleb will have these stupid chicago dikkriders (told several co workers/homies this)forgetting about bum ass Justin fields by week 4-6. Dude a legit quarterback ,fields was a bootleg Mike Vick without the success. But he danced to drill music after wins(which is all these simple Chicago bears fans cared about)

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Umm... hmmm.. what does step dad energy mean?"

"oh wow, so you like, don't think it's cool that he paints his nails?"

"i read on reddit that this is america's first exposure to a true gen z kid and they just don't know how weird we are."

let me save you a lot of confusion, pontificating, prognosticating and predicting: this man is a homosexual and will be unable to inspire a group of corn fed iowans to protect his blind side, and the divas split out wide from him to not hate him for out sassing them. defenses will make him cry, which he already does openly, and no franchise is going to be excited about making this faq their brand ambassador to the primary demo that eats up NFL merch: white boomer men.