Anonymous coach: Caleb has stepdad energy

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Pretty sure this thread is about to go completely left :mjlol: but can somebody tell me what "stepdad energy" means?

Sounds like they saying he seems like the dude the women don’t want to have kids with when they have options, he is the guy they find later who is more than happy to take care of the kids while the other guy is still out there banging out broads. Step dad is in charge now because he is allowed to, not because he was top dog from day 1.

The other guy is the alpha, that’s the qb they are looking for.

Kinda seems like a current Russel Wilson diss though since he probably the most famous step dad in sports right now. :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sounds like they saying he seems like the dude the women don’t want to have kids with when they have options, he is the guy they find later who is more than happy to take care of the kids while the other guy is still out there banging out broads. Step dad is in charge now because he is allowed to, not because he was top dog from day 1.

The other guy is the alpha, that’s the qb they are looking for.

Kinda seems like a current Russel Wilson diss though since he probably the most famous step dad in sports right now. :patrice:

But this don't make sense to me when it comes to Caleb. He's going #1. Just because he's some weirdo Gen Z nikka don't change that.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Apologies for the OP; the article is on Bleacher Report but IDK why it won't let me post it as a regular fukking link

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
What’s stepdad energy? The things I encounter on this site

:russell:

Basically he's being compared to Baby Hair as far as personality, noting self-awareness issues and "I'm above this" vibes.

And here I thought that Russ was considered a shining example of how your QB ought to function.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Step dad energy either means hes a simp, or hes soft that likes to be ran over or hes a quote on quote beta male