Anyone tried Intermittent Fasting?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
coli brehs i need some help so i started 2day(16/8):ehh:..the problem is after my 1st meal in my eating window i dont feel super hungry:jbhmm: like no lie i got like 3 more hours left to eat but i dont think im getting the calories im suppose to get for the day:dahell: i dotn want to force myself to eat as well:martin:..do ya count calories? i was following brandon carter "portion method":jbhmm:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
coli brehs i need some help so i started 2day(16/8):ehh:..the problem is after my 1st meal in my eating window i dont feel super hungry:jbhmm: like no lie i got like 3 more hours left to eat but i dont think im getting the calories im suppose to get for the day:dahell: i dotn want to force myself to eat as well:martin:..do ya count calories? i was following brandon carter "portion method":jbhmm:

i go thru the same shyt:pachaha:

i make a protein shake

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i go thru the same shyt:pachaha:

i make a protein shake
I'm 6'1 157 I'm tryna get down 10pounds my body fat is 20%:francis:,I'm reading I gotta eat a certain amount of calories but calculating/following it sounds like a bytch

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Probably temporary but I would get the cals in. Don't gamble with a bunch of low cal days

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Probably temporary but I would get the cals in. Don't gamble with a bunch of low cal days
So I have to bite the bullet and actually count calories and shyt? Imma have to buy a measuring cup I suppose:francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So I have to bite the bullet and actually count calories and shyt? Imma have to buy a measuring cup I suppose:francis:
Depends on how you look at it. How do you know what you are consuming relative to dropping weight if you don't? Once you get accustom to doing it you won't have to going forward.

Curious but losing 10 pounds at your height and weight is a little different. What is your overall program?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Depends on how you look at it. How do you know what you are consuming relative to dropping weight if you don't? Once you get accustom to doing it you won't have to going forward.

Curious but losing 10 pounds at your height and weight is a little different. What is your overall program?
I'm tryna get to a 10-15% body fat:yeshrug:
I'm growing a bit of a belly:francis: my cousin came out the navy and he's body shape:dame: has motivated me:dame:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@The ADD so let's say during my eating window I dont eat enough to reach my calories for the day (myfitness app telling me 2,340 per day to drop weight)...it won't be a big deal right?

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I'm 6'1 157 I'm tryna get down 10pounds my body fat is 20%:francis:,I'm reading I gotta eat a certain amount of calories but calculating/following it sounds like a bytch
this sounds totally off. Those stats are almost impossible as 157lbs is underweight for a black male at 6'1 today. At 147lb you'll be a skinny 18 y/o male model, but you'll be 'skinny fat'.

If it is correct, if you do any weights you will most probably gain weight. do you go to the gym? what do you do?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this sounds totally off. Those stats are almost impossible as 157lbs is underweight for a black male at 6'1 today. At 147lb you'll be a skinny 18 y/o male model, but you'll be 'skinny fat'.

If it is correct, if you do any weights you will most probably gain weight. do you go to the gym? what do you do?
3 days a week cardio run on treadmill for 20minutes
the other 2 days i hit weights
edit: i just want to drop my body fat

Last edited:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
3 days a week cardio run on treadmill for 20minutes
the other 2 days i hit weights
are you sure those stats you gave were correct?

this is a rough guide at what bf look like.
body-fat-percentage-men-1.jpg

someone 6'1 at 157lb going to gym 5x a week should be around 13%-15%bf or less, unless you have unique metabolism.

IF the stats were rght, IF will be good for you to increase your sensitivity. But trying to go to 147 probably isnt the right move. Losing 10lb of real weight, some of that will be muscle, you already have low muscle. you will have a young thug physique. ( I think hes probably 6'1 and 165-170 at a guess)