Anyone tried Intermittent Fasting?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Oddly enough my eating schedule is close to this without me even knowing or trying. My last meal i eat is at 9pm. I wake up and start my workout at 10 am and then dont eat my breakfast until 11am. So for 14 hours i have no food and i do my workot during that period.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking of trying this cuz I just can't seem to cut properly and I'm running out of options

That1guy

Rookie
Daps
There's an app (not that it's needed) called Zero - it can keep track of fasting hours (free on Apple). It also links out to different articles/videos on fasting and it's benefits...
I've been fasting with sun down and eating with the sun up (about 13 hour fast) haven't changed eating habits but have seen a decrease in weight. :sas1:

KnockoutKing

Rookie
Daps
Don't start it immediately
Or have longer hours so your body can adjust
With two meals a day, then to one meal
Or shorten the window

KnockoutKing

Rookie
Daps
84904606_nodding_gif.gif

Word. IFer checking in. My fasts are usually 18-22 hours. It's beautiful. Compound lifts M-W-F on an empty stomach, swimming or elliptical on Tues, Thurs... Go home, have dinner around the 18-19 hour mark. Go to gym again with son M-W-F at 9:30, lifting on machines with him. Come home at 11:00, protein shake on deck, and I'm good. On weekends, I relax but still fast. having a burger and fries or Bojangle's chicken ain't too bad if that's the only meal of the day. :manny:

nikka sitting behind me trying to lose weight, is eating all day. Tried to put him up on game, but he got caught up listening to this white chick who eats "6 small meals" a day. Trouble is, he a big nikka, and judging from his breakfast and lunch, is probably putting down 4500 calories a day at the least. Oh well, can't help everyone. :yeshrug:
Give him
How to eat to live