Anyone tried Intermittent Fasting?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've done it for just over a week and a half and I like it :leon:

Stomach only growled for the first two days, but everything after that has been fine. Sometimes I feel I have to force myself to eat more since I didn't seem to be eating enough for a couple days here and there.

I work a 9 to 5, so basically I've been eating at 12:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m., work out and then eat "breakfast" at 8:00 p.m.

When are you eating your biggest meal?

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
When are you eating your biggest meal?

If you're doing LeanGains, I think you're supposed to eat your biggest meal right after your fasted workout.

Me, I'm just eating it whenever it's convenient for me. I got interested in IF when Christopher browns posted this video in the Random Gym Thoughts thread.

I also read this: Intermittent Fasting | John Berardi Intermittent Fasting Free E-book

I'm still experimenting with what works and is convenient for me and my time frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'm eating right now :win:

1 pound of muscle lost 14 pounds in like 4 weeks

I got more energy and better focus

I'm never hungry and my dikk stay extra hard I be punishing the p*ssy :ahh:

I'm never going back to regular eating ever again

I do 12-7pm eating window daily 16 hr fast

I take in roughly 1600-2000 calories. :obama:

I eat a wide range of whatever the fukk I want preworkout creating and protein shakes

I pump to failure

Cardio every other day.

No resting days.

Cheat on Saturday or Friday nights.

I 24hr fast once a week.

Get like me nikkas :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Cac: "you need to forget that diet and have some of these Halloween donuts. I use to be a fitness instructor you need to keep your metabolism going in order to get in shape:skip: "

Me: *looks at coworker.......sees belly hanging over belt* :laff:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I eat a wide range of whatever the fukk I want preworkout creating and protein shakes

I pump to failure

Cardio every other day.

No resting days.

I 24hr fast once a week.

:smugbiden:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

I pump to failure

Cardio every other day.

No resting days.

I 24hr fast once a week.

84904606_nodding_gif.gif

Word. IFer checking in. My fasts are usually 18-22 hours. It's beautiful. Compound lifts M-W-F on an empty stomach, swimming or elliptical on Tues, Thurs... Go home, have dinner around the 18-19 hour mark. Go to gym again with son M-W-F at 9:30, lifting on machines with him. Come home at 11:00, protein shake on deck, and I'm good. On weekends, I relax but still fast. having a burger and fries or Bojangle's chicken ain't too bad if that's the only meal of the day. :manny:

nikka sitting behind me trying to lose weight, is eating all day. Tried to put him up on game, but he got caught up listening to this white chick who eats "6 small meals" a day. Trouble is, he a big nikka, and judging from his breakfast and lunch, is probably putting down 4500 calories a day at the least. Oh well, can't help everyone. :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
84904606_nodding_gif.gif

Word. IFer checking in. My fasts are usually 18-22 hours. It's beautiful. Compound lifts M-W-F on an empty stomach, swimming or elliptical on Tues, Thurs... Go home, have dinner around the 18-19 hour mark. Go to gym again with son M-W-F at 9:30, lifting on machines with him. Come home at 11:00, protein shake on deck, and I'm good. On weekends, I relax but still fast. having a burger and fries or Bojangle's chicken ain't too bad if that's the only meal of the day. :manny:

nikka sitting behind me trying to lose weight, is eating all day. Tried to put him up on game, but he got caught up listening to this white chick who eats "6 small meals" a day. Trouble is, he a big nikka, and judging from his breakfast and lunch, is probably putting down 4500 calories a day at the least. Oh well, can't help everyone. :yeshrug:
:whew:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
84904606_nodding_gif.gif

Don't worry breh when he see your results he going to be like :krs:

You: :umad:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10 weeks on it and lost 15lbs with moderate working out but a job running around all day.trying to lose 20 more but the holidays are coming up:noah:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
10 weeks on it and lost 15lbs with moderate working out but a job running around all day.trying to lose 20 more but the holidays are coming up:noah:

I'm going to be strict starting today

no cheating till thanksgiving:whew:

All I had today(woke up at 12) is whey, and coffee

trying to go 2-3 more hours