Anyone tried Intermittent Fasting?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Wow, lost 3 pounds this week without being on a diet. IF is like some sort of black magic or something

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know if its the IF, but sweets seem much sweeter than they did before in a bad way or just my teeth due to not eating much sweets.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I was bytching pretty hard but I haven't broken it yet :yeshrug:

Protein is holding us down
breh im saving like 20 dollars a day just on food...plus the 24hr goodlife is holding me down for this month
....im loosing the remaining fat, and im not even wasting energy on chasing these slores :shaq:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
So what the fukk I'm supposed to eat :wtf: :sadcam:

You can eat it, but I would advise against eating burgers and pizza for the 8 hours. But that's just me. On bodybuilding.com, I've seen some cats who say that they eat a good amount of junk, as long as it's not over their calorie limit, and do just fine. I guess since I'm trying to cut weight, I find it better to limit junk as much as possible. I'll eat it on the weekends when I ain't really got nothing going on.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Wow, lost 3 pounds this week without being on a diet. IF is like some sort of black magic or something

I never felt better

I used to wake up like :noah:

Now i hop out the bed all :smugfavre:

I got energy and don't think about eating all day

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I never felt better

I used to wake up like :noah:

Now i hop out the bed all :smugfavre:

I got energy and don't think about eating all day

Breh, do you get all tingly :dwillhuh:?

About a week or so in, I started noticing I'd get this tingling sensation all over my body. It's like I'm high or some shyt. First time I felt it, I thought it was because I was drinking some henny earlier in the day. Next day, I was like "But I ain't even drink shyt :wtf:"

Now I just wait for that feeling like :ahh:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Breh, do you get all tingly :dwillhuh:?

About a week or so in, I started noticing I'd get this tingling sensation all over my body. It's like I'm high or some shyt. First time I felt it, I thought it was because I was drinking some henny earlier in the day. Next day, I was like "But I ain't even drink shyt :wtf:"

Now I just wait for that feeling like :ahh:

I got that. I thought I was having sugar issues or something. But I guess not since I wasn't feeling "bad" or anything.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys want to increase the tingly feeling?

Stretch before you got to sleep.

You will wake right up feeling like a god.

Thank me later...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can eat it, but I would advise against eating burgers and pizza for the 8 hours. But that's just me. On bodybuilding.com, I've seen some cats who say that they eat a good amount of junk, as long as it's not over their calorie limit, and do just fine. I guess since I'm trying to cut weight, I find it better to limit junk as much as possible. I'll eat it on the weekends when I ain't really got nothing going on.

This is one of my problems with what people are posting on BB its leading to misunderstanding, people in real life have also come to me like 'is it true I can eat junk and still lose weight on this IF' and I'm like :what:

So what the fukk I'm supposed to eat :wtf: :sadcam:

What you would normally eat if you are serious about getting in shape. People saying that they eat what ever they want are bs'ing. Remember IF is not a magical diet, its not even a diet. it's an eating protocal, you still have to maintain a calorie defict if you want to lose weight.

Like Carolina Slim said, if you want to eat junk, why not add in a cheat meal or day.