BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go pick up John wall from the airport, goofy
I'll pick up the Suns when they lose in 5 in the second round next year. shyt is just goofy at this point. You don't become a championship team by shipping off CP3's loser ass and bringing in an even bigger loser (Beal).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

the wizards gm cant be this bad at negotiating

This means Miami truly botched their pitch for Beal because if PHX told WAS no Ayton in the deal, I'm easily pivoting and dealing him to Miami. :laugh:

Did Jimmy or Bam even reach out to this dude? 🫢

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This means Miami truly botched their pitch for Beal because if PHX told WAS no Ayton in the deal, I'm easily pivoting and dealing him to Miami. :laugh:

The Wizards weren't pivoting anything :skip:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That Gambo dude was saying that Miami wasn’t really pressed for Beal like that. He’s tapped in with Phoenix.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

Washington only had one option. Pick whatever the Sons package was or hold on to Beal. Beal straight up had the option to veto any trade he didn't like. He wanted to make a super team.

They definitely should've hanged up on this bullshyt and told Beal to get to pulling some strings if he really wanted to go there.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HEAT SAID NO FOR HERRO
JUST LIKE THE SUNS
SAID NO FOR AYTON...

THEY OFFERED LOWRY
AND ROBINSON...

YOU TAKING CP3 & SHAMET
OR LOWRY AND ROBINSONS
HORRIBLE CONTRACT?
:devil:
:evil:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

HEAT SAID NO FOR HERRO
JUST LIKE THE SUNS
SAID NO FOR AYTON...

THEY OFFERED LOWRY
AND ROBINSON...

YOU TAKING CP3 & SHAMET
OR LOWRY AND ROBINSONS
HORRIBLE CONTRACT?
:devil:
:evil:

Miami had firsts they could offer tho. And while I think both deals were trash, I would take Miami's deal off that alone. I just cannot cosign trading Beal for Shamet and 2nds. Granted, we have to see what they can get for CP3, the return was awful.

I was laughing at Miami not including Herro, but with both PHX and Miami playing hardball like this, I probably would have told Brad I can't go

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That Gambo dude was saying that Miami wasn’t really pressed for Beal like that. He’s tapped in with Phoenix.
That's what I'm saying. Miami clearly didn't court Brad, that's the only way he gets dealt in this fashion and doesn't even net the Wizards a first. Insanity

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Huge win for Beal, got the big contract he wanted from Washington and still got to leave just a year later to compete for a chip. Took advantage of Washington's incompetence perfectly :banderas:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Miami had firsts they could offer tho. And while I think both deals were trash, I would take Miami's deal off that alone. I just cannot cosign trading Beal for Shamet and 2nds. Granted, we have to see what they can get for CP3, the return was awful.

I was laughing at Miami not including Herro, but with both PHX and Miami playing hardball like this, I probably would have told Brad I can't go

Man I still can't believe Washington gotta sell they fans on Landry fukking Shamet being the holdover piece from trading their franchise player :dead:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
giphy.gif

full