BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another case where some player Benefits from playing on a Bum squad. Bradley Beal was a 30ppg player with the Wizards. He was put in Jail last night and quit.

Kd goin cry in the car when Beal returns to all star status with Lebron. Not. I don’t teven think Kd really fukk with Beal like that. He said during the postgame that he didn’t even notice. Beal was out the game until the fourth quarter…:russ:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Kd goin cry in the car when Beal returns to all star status with Lebron. Not. I don’t teven think Kd really fukk with Beal like that. He said during the postgame that he didn’t even notice. Beal was out the game until the fourth quarter…:russ:

KD thought he got hurt.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically, they need someone like Mikal Bridges
Statwise isn’t Grayson Allen give the same productions that bridges was when he was in Phoenix? I dunno but o know since hosuton plays Phoenix like three times I the last two weeks the nice a kept saying Allen was flirting with a 50-50-90 season