Captain Marvel Review: Finally, Women Have Their Own Mediocre Marvel Movie

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Breh, with all due respect, youre not a big fan of tbe comics if you think captain marvel came out of nowhere is not a popular characther with a deep lore. She was one of the most important characters in the Kree-Skrull war.

Even for the sake of this argument, i did some research in popularity polls for marvel characters that were taken before this movie was announced.

Captain marvel was consistently top 20, top 15 sometimes. The only female marvel superheroes who constantly beat her out were Storm, Rogue, Jean Grey, Emma Frost. All X-men. Shes litterly the most popular non X-men female character Marvel has. I cant even belive this is a debate. This is like saying no one knows who the fantastic 4 are.:deadmanny:

Get mad if Captsin Marvel saves the day if u want but i wonder how mad these cacs would be if it was cable or someone like that.

how are you gonna get on the internet and tell lies breh?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:hhh::francis::scust:

Tobey fukking Maguire? Really, breh?
tenor.gif

Yea those movies were just novelties, looking back at them now they were trash movies :russ:

Blade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X-Men and Spider-Man movies

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Who is nobody? Shes a huge character in the lore of the comics, the same comics that these cacs claim to be aficionadod on. Secondly, using ther term Mary Sue as a pejorative when talking abour a comic book superhero is straight :dead:

Breh, you do realize every single superhero is a mary sue right??? Yes there are few exceptions, but most of those came later because the original versions of these characters fit the description of mary sue to a tee, ony difference is the gender.

I make this point to prove that these cacs are full of shyt. They dont hate Mary Sues and self inserts because if they did... they wouldn't be comicbook fans.

They need to just admit they feel like a female superhero is pandering and thats why they don't like it. All that other shyt is a massive double standard

Taken straight from someone that doesnt know comics.
1. Captain marvel is a C list character who"s comic book sales the lowest
2. Most marvel characters are not Mary sue's some examples
1.spiderman could of easily saved his uncle, but was being cocky which caused his uncles death

2.rougue is super powerful and stunning beauty, but can never have contact with a lover because she would easily kill them.

3. Storm is a level 1 grade mutant as far as power, but she freaks out in closed darks areas and is easily tramatized.

4. Deadpool has healing power except for his face which remains Freddie cruger esq. Has a good heart but struggles with being a hero angle can become a villian based on a situations

5 Jean grey is extremely powerful but using her powers weakens her, cant control the Phoenix force and kills people she loves

6. Hulk is genius but cant control hulk form for sh#t

Most of the marvel universe is like this

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, with all due respect, youre not a big fan of tbe comics if you think captain marvel came out of nowhere is not a popular characther with a deep lore. She was one of the most important characters in the Kree-Skrull war.

Even for the sake of this argument, i did some research in popularity polls for marvel characters that were taken before this movie was announced.

Captain marvel was consistently top 20, top 15 sometimes. The only female marvel superheroes who constantly beat her out were Storm, Rogue, Jean Grey, Emma Frost. All X-men. Shes litterly the most popular non X-men female character Marvel has. I cant even belive this is a debate. This is like saying no one knows who the fantastic 4 are.:deadmanny:

Get mad if Captsin Marvel saves the day if u want but i wonder how mad these cacs would be if it was cable or someone like that.
Rogue took her powers right?