ChatGPT Brings Down Online Education Stocks. Chegg Loses 95%. Students Don’t Need It Anymore

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Next generation gonna be dumb AF
why do you say that if they can learn any which way they want?

Because the typical incentives to learn are being destroyed. And distractions are multiplying exponentially. People still "can" learn in helpful ways, but corporate profiteers are doing everything possible to convince them to make other choices instead.

every generation that has come in the future has been smarter.

Not anymore, average IQs in developed nations finally stopped increasing in the 2010s and may even be dropping now according to some studies. And academic achievement in schools stopped improving somewhere around 2013 and had started dropping severely even before the pandemic hit.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It is what it is if we are keeping it 1000

If you are somewhat of a competent student you better be on YouTube, Wikipedia, ChatGPT and remixing all of it with your natural abilities — and get them damn ebooks for free.

I copped my niece an iPad, Apple Pencil and told her to load that bĩtch up with ebooks that I bust my ass to find because a $400 iPad is cheaper than $500 in books.

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is if we are keeping it 1000

If you are somewhat of a competent student you better be on YouTube, Wikipedia, ChatGPT and remixing all of it with your natural abilities — and get them damn ebooks for free.

I copped my niece an iPad, Apple Pencil and told her to load that bĩtch up with ebooks that I bust my ass to find because a $400 iPad is cheaper than $500 in books.
Bro I’m :flabbynsick: do people still use torrents to find free ebooks?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Bro I’m :flabbynsick: do people still use torrents to find free ebooks?

Breh I haven’t touched a torrent in 15 years.

Too much headache unless there’s something you just can’t find.

Plenty sites have ebooks if you know where to look — or your part of a community that’s sharing with each other. Smart play is get a tablet and find the stuff to put on it.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
When you hit it from the back
giphy.gif

Or if you use ChatPT to DIY replacing your electrical panel lol

@IIVI