Dallas Cowboys hire Mike McCarthy as new head coach

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
wait a minute... Y'all didnt criticize Ron Riveras hiring, but Mike McCarthys is bad? lol

Only on the Coli. Outside of receivers, McCarthy never had a potential run threat. He has way more to work with at Dallas.

Y'all bugging.

Garrett was probably the worst HC in the league, McCarthy has his warts, but he's a massive upgrade.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Keep your head up and trust the process @smitty22
ec7060ff0dae938c88e6c5caacaec524_w200.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I truly don't believe that. I honestly believe if Mike Tomlin was on the market Jerruh would hire him.
Too many racist Cowboy fans imo. And yes I'm aware they have a black QB but coaching is different because the coach is like a voice of the team.

Dallas has never had a black head coach right?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many racist Cowboy fans imo. And yes I'm aware they have a black QB but coaching is different because the coach is like a voice of the team.

Dallas has never had a black head coach right?

I still believe Jerruh would hire Tomlin if he was available. Jerruh overpowers people with his selling and jabbering. He wouldn't be afraid of having a black head coach.

Plus Tomlin is viewed as one of the best coaches in the league. the Cowboys would've hired him if they could've.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If Marvin Lewis was white he would've got the job. Dallas ain't hiring no black head coaches on Jerry's watch.

Id take Lewis. if someone came in for an interview and said they won a chip compared to another very qualified person who didnt? Who you hiring? and you can take color out this.

for as many whiny ass fans we got, I dont feel like hearing the "Lewis never won shyt" narrative for the next year and every other year he dont win it... its already draining hearing all that stuff now,,,

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

This video has me a little intrigued. Seems he's been in the lab since his firing. You guys should check this out.

guy is studying, possible he shows his ass out and coaches tf out the boys:ehh: