DeJuan Guillory was murdered by a cop in Louisiana. Family says LE are lying about the details

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Homie was def playing them away games if this is true. fukking the officer wife in his home. Right now we just need the officer to at the very least be charged.
Naw it happened on a back road, the robbery story turned out to be bullshyt. But breh still probably was fukking his wife. That's why he was pissed he didn't have his I.D. He wanted to see if this the same dude he heard was banging his wife. Breh was smart for not having it on him. Small towns like that, word get around quickly. That's why he probably was out late at night thinking ain't no laws gone be on gravel roads at that time of night. That CAC probably been looking for him for a while, but breh only came out during odd hours of the night. Out froggin at 4 am?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Pretty sure I've come across that cop before for work. Isn't he the chief of that department? It was a black dude but he died. Anyway, I'm curious to see how this plays out. Mamou is one of those villages where everyone knows everyone. And if dude was yamming the cop's wife I'm sure it got around.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Cop sounds more like a scorned lover than a race soldier, tho I don't doubt he is. But murdering in uniform is a free pass. At this point some masked goons need to start taking these pigs out. Fk a trial, we know he's getting off.

I can't say I feel sorry for dude. Sounds like he was dodging the cop to avoid confrontation. Any Black man who wants to dance with the devil unprepared deserves what he gets, but putting their issues aside, on principle of killing an unarmed Black man I view this cop the same as all of the others who've taken innocent Black lives.