DeJuan Guillory was murdered by a cop in Louisiana. Family says LE are lying about the details

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
318 is Alexandria and anything north. Some of them parishes deep with the cacs. Nothing like going to a place you think is mostly white and seeing a gang of black people. I had to stay in Concordia parish for a few days. I didn't know anything about the area and assumed it wouldn't be too many of us. I got out there and was surprised to see all the black folk.

Alexandria, Tullulah, Tensas Parish, Visalia, Winnaboro, Monroe & Shreveport don't play no games. Country boys will out it in your ass. Gotta fight the entire town to make it out alive. Go to a high school basketball game. shyt be lit and the entire town in there waiting for shyt to pop off. Natchez Mississippi too

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most of your really racist parishes are in central Louisiana. Grant, Jackson, LaSalle, and Vernon for sure. I had to visit a police chief in Hornbeck and after the meeting we were outside just talking. People were passing by while we were having a conversation and eventually he just interrupted me mid sentence and asked "are you spending the night here?" I was like no I have a hotel in Alexandria. He then said "good, because I can't protect you after dark." Then he went on to tell me how the residents of the town ran the lone black resident who was a teacher out of there. Harassed her until she couldn't take it anymore and moved. When i go through there now I make sure it's early in the day just in case so I won't be there anywhere near dark.

Dapped.

Been living here most of my life and never heard of that town. I was about to call bs on the "lone black person being ran out a town" until I saw the population was 400 in 2010. That's wild.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
A lot of yall on that "But but he shouldn't a been sleepin' wit massa' s woman!"

Like that makes it right. Any one of y'all can pull a woman and not even know who the woman is married to, or if she is married.

And even if breh did know, that cop is foul.

little4209

All Star
Daps
:whoa:
Hold on breh, louisiana still racist like a bytch, but aint no slavery going on round here
Ask those Angola prisoners :mjpls:

Dont or didn't they pick cotton? And i heard on a prisoner's podcast for only 4 cents but they only give you 2 cents and hold the rest for fines etc... smh scust

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
RIP

Most of your really racist parishes are in central Louisiana. Grant, Jackson, LaSalle, and Vernon for sure. I had to visit a police chief in Hornbeck and after the meeting we were outside just talking. People were passing by while we were having a conversation and eventually he just interrupted me mid sentence and asked "are you spending the night here?" I was like no I have a hotel in Alexandria. He then said "good, because I can't protect you after dark." Then he went on to tell me how the residents of the town ran the lone black resident who was a teacher out of there. Harassed her until she couldn't take it anymore and moved. When i go through there now I make sure it's early in the day just in case so I won't be there anywhere near dark.
Well damn.:ohhh::huhldup:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Dapped.

Been living here most of my life and never heard of that town. I was about to call bs on the "lone black person being ran out a town" until I saw the population was 400 in 2010. That's wild.
I've never heard of a lot of these places until I started this job. A lot of these places are still considered villages. Most of these towns have a police department with just the chief as the lone employee.