DeJuan Guillory was murdered by a cop in Louisiana. Family says LE are lying about the details

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Central Louisiana :hhh:
Most of your really racist parishes are in central Louisiana. Grant, Jackson, LaSalle, and Vernon for sure. I had to visit a police chief in Hornbeck and after the meeting we were outside just talking. People were passing by while we were having a conversation and eventually he just interrupted me mid sentence and asked "are you spending the night here?" I was like no I have a hotel in Alexandria. He then said "good, because I can't protect you after dark." Then he went on to tell me how the residents of the town ran the lone black resident who was a teacher out of there. Harassed her until she couldn't take it anymore and moved. When i go through there now I make sure it's early in the day just in case so I won't be there anywhere near dark.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
And you do??
:birdman:
Tell me then, o wiseass one :ohhh:, what does a person who lived in Louisiana his whole life, traveled around Louisiana, has family all around Louisiana not know ???

:dahell:

unless you talking about prison
Same could be said for me

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Most of your really racist parishes are in central Louisiana. Grant, Jackson, LaSalle, and Vernon for sure. I had to visit a police chief in Hornbeck and after the meeting we were outside just talking. People were passing by while we were having a conversation and eventually he just interrupted me mid sentence and asked "are you spending the night here?" I was like no I have a hotel in Alexandria. He then said "good, because I can't protect you after dark." Then he went on to tell me how the residents of the town ran the lone black resident who was a teacher out of there. Harassed her until she couldn't take it anymore and moved. When i go through there now I make sure it's early in the day just in case so I won't be there anywhere near dark.
When I was 15 me and my uncle were driving from Texas to NC, we had to go through Louisiana. We broke down in this town called Rayville. We found a cac that would tow our car to NC and dude was like "I gotta get yall out of here for something bad happens to yall they don't like blacks" I kinda shrugged it off at the end cuz my uncle was a big ass muscular dude that knew karate and he was strapped Knowing what I know now I would've been nervous.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
When I was 15 me and my uncle were driving from Texas to NC, we had to go through Louisiana. We broke down in this town called Rayville. We found a cac that would tow our car to NC and dude was like "I gotta get yall out of here for something bad happens to yall they don't like blacks" I kinda shrugged it off at the end cuz my uncle was a big ass muscular dude that knew karate and he was strapped Knowing what I know now I would've been nervous.
I've wondered about Richland parish. I go there from time to time but I haven't dealt with too much racism in that area. It's more black in northeast Louisiana than I thought. Depending how long ago that incident with your uncle was it is a good chance those cacs would've been out there in full force. Through my travels I have a list of cities I will stay in. If I can't get a hotel in any of those I stay my ass home :russ:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I've wondered about Richland parish. I go there from time to time but I haven't dealt with too much racism in that area. It's more black in northeast Louisiana than I thought. Depending how long ago that incident with your uncle was it is a good chance those cacs would've been out there in full force. Through my travels I have a list of cities I will stay in. If I can't get a hotel in any of those I stay my ass home :russ:
Those CACs in the 318 don't want it with black folks. We deep as hell up there

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Those CACs in the 318 don't want it with black folks. We deep as hell up there

318 is Alexandria and anything north. Some of them parishes deep with the cacs. Nothing like going to a place you think is mostly white and seeing a gang of black people. I had to stay in Concordia parish for a few days. I didn't know anything about the area and assumed it wouldn't be too many of us. I got out there and was surprised to see all the black folk.