Dennis Schröder rejects 4 year $84M extension from Lakers (Per ESPN's Fat Elephant Cac)

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
:ahh:

And that question John Wall asked Dennis in that one gif couldnt be more appropriate.

tenor.gif
:bryan:

Coulda learned a thing a 2 from John. Ain’t nobody count a bag better​

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
So if he doesn’t take the Celtics’s offer, does that mean the Lakers will waive him?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
So if he doesn’t take the Celtics’s offer, does that mean the Lakers will waive him?

Lakers can offer him the most money but it seems like that relationship is over with especially getting Russ and then signing Nunn to be his backup.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Then you have cases like Boogie, Kieff, Schroeder, Dwight, KCP, etc...guys that end up signing for less than market value
Nope.

Tristan Thompson, JR Smith etc

Boogie got injured with the Lakers. Last season he played for the Clippers and the result is the same
D12 is who he is at this point. He wont get more money
KCP turned down money many moons ago and it has nothing to do with his current contract

Jerz

All Star
Daps
He messed up but he can still make out well. Sign with a contender on a 1yr cheap deal and ball out and keep his mouth shut. He's got the talent

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He messed up but he can still make out well. Sign with a contender on a 1yr cheap deal and ball out and keep his mouth shut. He's got the talent

dude is trying to be a key component to get the kind of money he wants he needs to prove he can be that. On a competitive team. Problem is I don’t think anyone really wants him barring injury.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I won’t say he played horrible but he was definitely unlikeable starting with the he had to start stuff (which of course he should think) and than I’m not mad at him fit trying to bet on himself but this dude was definitely humbled.
He played horribly when it mattered most, both for his team and for himself personally. If he plays well in the playoffs he gets paid.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
nikkas is laughing but BM getting fukked money wise is never a laughing matter to me. Chandler Parsons got 100 mil. Duncan Robinson got 90m. Sorry but I don't even like Dennis but he's a BM, I ain't cool with this.
man everything aint a 'Black Man' issue or conversation

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest tho Dennis is worth more than 5M per year

He’s a put of a dumbass and might not be the best locker room guy but he’s not a scrub

I think he deserves around 13-16 per year but damn he really took that L :picard:
Limited teams with money.

Lauri is dealing with the same thing. He wanted 20M+ before last season. Reports have teams offering him 15M now. Hornets gave the rest of their cap space to Oubre instead of him.

Only way he goes somewhere now is if the Bulls agree to a S&T and we're demanded a first get thrown our way.