Dennis Schröder rejects 4 year $84M extension from Lakers (Per ESPN's Fat Elephant Cac)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Should have been fired him.

This is an all-time L. Not just in the NBA, but in the history of professional sports itself.

I think this one tops the Nerlens debacle :francis:

edit: seeing conflicting reports on who his agent is :patrice:

Okulaja agency has him plastered on their site, but I'm seeing that the Agency who represent Giannis, Bam, Steph is who the current agency is. :patrice:

Last edited:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
true...his true nail in the coffin was that zero playoff game

and then magic sh1tting on him

Yup this is it, he controlled his own destiny. If he shows out in those 6 games in the 1st round, a team would've paid him. Dinwiddie got $63 mill and was out for the year, Schroeder could've got something similar

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nope.

Tristan Thompson, JR Smith etc

Boogie got injured with the Lakers. Last season he played for the Clippers and the result is the same
D12 is who he is at this point. He wont get more money
KCP turned down money many moons ago and it has nothing to do with his current contract

KCP thought he was gonna get a bigger bag playing with Bron, he didn't

Dwight was not a vet min type player, but that's all he's getting

Kieff thought he was good get a ring & a much bigger bag after he re-signed last season, nope

The Cavs were throwing money down the drain with JR & Tristan

:mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@2Quik4UHoes drop those smileys breh :mjgrin:

I swear this bum ass zero points in a playoff game scoring chump taking all these L’s is enriching to the soul.
jGukDha.png
I can’t wait to see this scrub ass nikka try to pull more fukk shyt in Boston them fools might be beneath the Lakers but they damn sure ain’t gon tolerate the fukkery of a high end role player. We saw how they did IT…
lGv7U9c.png
Real talk tho, I just need him to end up in China or Australia to make the cypher complete. fukk this nikka I wish him bad luck in his future endeavors….
UqG94eg.png

Dudes ego has been inflated since he came into the league. He finally got his reality check.

It had to be to have the nerve to disrespect GOAT franchise like he did. As if this nikka did some trill shyt in the league. Bum ass nikka wasn’t even worth a fukk until Russ gave him some game. I swear I’m so fukkin happy this shytty ass nikka gettin his issue…
BQBjbzQ.png

Last edited: