Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
He didn't diss her. She came at his neck wit some bs and he responded in the most respectful way. And STILL got shytted on. Lol. Also he didn't come at Wale for being depressed and suicidal. He came at Wale because he was at one point complaining online every single week. People forget Wale used to be annoying af. And Cole apologized for that one too.

I think the point is Cole isn’t afraid to diss people. shyt he jumped out the window first with the 7 min drill.

I can see why people are calling him a bytch but people also just like to repeat what most people are already saying. The world ended in 2012 and many people became sheep and lost a certain human element. Anyway….

Cole actually had a good warning diss that people will go back to awhile from now. He responded well to the Kendrick Big3 comment. I respect his decision to fall back. He learned that this shyt was more personal and he doesn’t hate either man, the way they hate each other. He also ain’t trying to ride for Drake like that, which is who he would’ve been paired with.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think the point is Cole isn’t afraid to diss people. shyt he jumped out the window first with the 7 min drill.

I can see why people are calling him a bytch but people also just like to repeat what most people are already saying. The world ended in 2012 and many people became sheep and lost a certain human element. Anyway….

Cole actually had a good warning diss that people will go back to awhile from now. He responded well to the Kendrick Big3 comment. I respect his decision to fall back. He learned that this shyt was more personal and he doesn’t hate either man, the way they hate each other. He also ain’t trying to ride for Drake like that, which is who he would’ve been paired with.
Yup. This what I been saying. And people looking back saying the Cole track was dope now but when he dropped it he was getting shytted on. People corny af man.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I damn near played out Not Like Us so been listening to Euphoria and Family Matters religiously and I honestly got them tied. Euphoria grew on me and I already expressed my disdain for Drakes second verse on FM.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yup. This what I been saying. And people looking back saying the Cole track was dope now but when he dropped it he was getting shytted on. People corny af man.

Cole did it to himself. Anyone with a functioning brain knows the song wasn’t wack but he should have NEVER recorded it without checking the temperature first to see what the overall vibes were. How is it that most of US internet nikkas knew that Drake and Kendrick hated each other and that the inevitable battle between them would be bloody but Cole, whose supposedly close to both of them never picked up on it?

Song should have never been written, recorded, or put out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Cole did it to himself. Anyone with a functioning brain knows the song wasn’t wack but he should have NEVER recorded it without checking the temperature first to see what the overall vibes were. How is it that most of US internet nikkas knew that Drake and Kendrick hated each other and that the inevitable battle between them would be bloody but Cole, whose supposedly close to both of them never picked up on it?

Song should have never been written, recorded, or put out
We are arguing 2 different things here.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
The fact Kendrick was able to completely and utterly make this track obsolete within MINUTES of it releasing is legit one of the greatest feats in Hip Hop history

This song would’ve legit been a battle ender for 98% of the game. I don’t even know if Cole would’ve been able to withstand this. Drake’s writers were in their BAG with this one
Sorry breh gotta give Meek his props, he invented this maneuver.

This:

dropped 15 mins after this:

And referenced shyt that was said on Drake's track, killing the momentum of his diss.

Nikkas forgot about that tho

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Sorry breh gotta give Meek his props, he invented this maneuver.

This:

dropped 15 mins after this:

And referenced shyt that was said on Drake's track, killing the momentum of his diss.

Nikkas forgot about that tho

Nobody cared by that point he already lost.

Same thing going to happen to Drake if he comes back in a few months...full circle :wow:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Nobody cared by that point he already lost.

Same thing going to happen to Drake if he comes back in a few months...full circle :wow:
Fair, enuff. Meek was a walking L and had already lost the battle.

But he stil did it first…

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
If you take this purely as a song, it’s actually VERY good, especially the beat switches on the second and third verses. He was really blacking whiting out that second verse when he was torching Rocky and sending shots at Ross again.

But…damn near every single thing got refuted later regarding Kendrick, and Kendrick had already predicted what he’d say on “Euphroia”, and it’s exactly what happened. “Family Matters” was supposed to be Drake’s nuclear bomb and “Meet The Grahams” and dropping “Not Like Us” right after turned it into a cough.

What a massive L for the Owlette Set:francis: :francis: