Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't live in Brooklyn but u DEF a faggit and post gay troll shyt online for internet likes. And I'm the weirdo huh? Why u even talking about this rap shyt? Go make a thread about Bad Bunny vs Anuel or some shyt. I heard they beefin right now. Defend ya celebrity crush nikka. "Sad Bunny" what a goof. Lol

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
And Cole losing sleep about this bout it ain’t me
Cole probably is up late night behind this shyt :mjlol:

Finally realized he don't got what it takes to hang

I’ma take Cole at his word that he’s at peace not getting into the middle of this. I mean who the fukk wants a “Meet The Cole’s” directed at them? And its not like Drake would’ve been any help because Cole probably would have gad to write both his disses AND Drake’s.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’ma take Cole at his word that he’s at peace not getting into the middle of this. I mean who the fukk wants a “Meet The Cole’s” directed at them? And its not like Drake would’ve been any help because Cole probably would have gad to write both his disses AND Drake’s.

Cole put out a diss track against wale for bring depressed and suicidal. No apologies to be found.

He just a bytch

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Still kinda weird to diss a bytch like her but I feel you
He didn't diss her. She came at his neck wit some bs and he responded in the most respectful way. And STILL got shytted on. Lol. Also he didn't come at Wale for being depressed and suicidal. He came at Wale because he was at one point complaining online every single week. People forget Wale used to be annoying af. And Cole apologized for that one too.