Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikka no. Lol. Drake flat out denied his accusations. Kendrick didn't.

Whitney wished herself a happy mother's day on IG :skip: . Ain't no stans address that one

Gn0z used to get boozed up and smack around Kelis. They'll give Kenny a pass for it too

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The only thing that could come close to pedophile is rapist. To have the #1 song in the country having everyone call you a pedophile is next level foulness. I'm honestly surprised the labels didn't get that song pulled.

It was too late and the song already spread everywhere but that's definitely why no other songs came out from Kendrick and there's not gonna be a video.
So?

Drake started with nasty accusations by calling kendrick a woman beater. I don't know why yall keep trying to downplay that shyt just to argue that kendrick went too far.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Bro. Part of the picture from Meet The Grahams album cover was on the 6:16 album cover. Noone is gonna tell me son had all of that and wasn't gonna drop it if Drake rapped different. nikkas can't be that gullible. Lol.

It's not about being gullible. It's about one starting on some rap shyt, and the other veering down a path of talking about the other's family :yeshrug:

And looking back...Kendrick gave him mad warnings to keep it rap. Multiple lines through Euphoria....6:16 and the cover art. The last verse on Meet the Grahams - he had them tucked bc he knew that's the only path that Drake had.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The part where Drake said I know the “girls” you actually like I was like I hope he’s talking about Kendrick liking Dark Skin women instead of light brights(Whitney) :patrice::lupe::dame:
Nah, he tryna say he a coli poster
full

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this is a bit disingenuous. That initial Whitney line was like a pebble being thrown in the ocean and Kdot responded with an atomic bomb. Y'all can white knight Dot all y'all want but he brought the kids into the battle first and likely was always going to take the route he did.

You don't get to decide how other people react to disrespect.

And the only people white knighting are Drake fans. He mentioned Whitney and people assumed Drake f*cked her, a body guard f*cked her, and all kinda weird sh*t.

Same thing happened with Pusha T. People on this board were talking about "oh, I bet Drake f*cked her".

So nah, stop mentioning people's girls and/or family. This is the 2nd time he did that, it ended poorly for him, then his fan base acted fake confused about why the response was so harsh.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's not about being gullible. It's about one starting on some rap shyt, and the other veering down a path of talking about the other's family :yeshrug:

And looking back...Kendrick gave him mad warnings to keep it rap. Multiple lines through Euphoria....6:16 and the cover art. The last verse on Meet the Grahams - he had them tucked bc he knew that's the only path that Drake had.
Like I said. Gullible. Son. Kendrick was gonna smoke Drake wit that shyt regardless. He hates Drake. shyt was never gonna be some friendly fade. U think that nikka was gonna waste his time getting all that information? Writing all them songs? Son they said the nikka got 5 more songs in the tuck worse than the ones released. So u saying this nikka recorded 10 "friendly" joints? And 10 "mean" ones? Had the cover art prepared? Teased part of the cover art before Drake even responded to Euphoria. All that. Just to warn the nikka? Man please. Lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You don't get to decide how other people react to disrespect.

And the only people white knighting are Drake fans. He mentioned Whitney and people assumed Drake f*cked her, a body guard f*cked her, and all kinda weird sh*t.

Same thing happened with Pusha T. People on this board were talking about "oh, I bet Drake f*cked her".

So nah, stop mentioning people's girls and/or family. This is the 2nd time he did that, it ended poorly for him, then his fan base acted fake confused about why the response was so harsh.

Fred.
Not one person assumed Drake smashed Whitney. It was the bodyguard shyt. That was before Kendrick dropped Euphoria "warning" Drake about getting personal whilst at the same time calling him a terrible father. Lol. Kendrick was gonna snipe that nikka on a personal level regardless. Again. Kendrick hates Drake. More than even Drake realized. shyt is common sense. The nikka was gonna snipe the nikka. Also. Pusha was gonna light that nikka up regardless of the mention of his wife. All the "surgical summer" shyt wasn't some shyt he came up with overnight. He hated Drake too. Lol.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Drop, drop, drop, drooop

Strategy won this beef

Kendrick did amazing dropping MtG after this dropped

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
And being called a pedophile isn't?

Has Dre been canceled yet?
Why do y'all act like he didn't willingly throw himself into that fire despite Kendrick giving him multiple lifelines by warning him to keep his family out of it? :dead:

1. First insinuating and then outright claiming his fiance was fukking other men.

2. The DV accusations which would (rightfully) be a career ender for someone with Dot's image.

What's crazy is he preemptively knew he'd foolishly go down that route which is why he strategically created a nuke like MTG in preparation.

The reality is Drake never should've engaged in this shyt in the first place. Cole dropping and then proceeding to retract 7 Minute Drill was already the perfect excuse to sidestep all of this.

Hell, if we go back a little further back in time. Antagonizing the one nikka in rap that can literally hurt you and essentially had one-foot out of the game was beyond foolish.

Imo, pride got the best out him. Not only was he desperate to get back a W after the Pusha T debacle, but he wanted to prove he was the undisputed best of his generation by besting Kendrick.