Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not one person assumed Drake smashed Whitney. It was the bodyguard shyt. That was before Kendrick dropped Euphoria "warning" Drake about getting personal whilst at the same time calling him a terrible father. Lol. Kendrick was gonna snipe that nikka on a personal level regardless. Again. Kendrick hates Drake. More than even Drake realized. shyt is common sense. The nikka was gonna snipe the nikka. Also. Pusha was gonna light that nikka up regardless of the mention of his wife. All the "surgical summer" shyt wasn't some shyt he came up with overnight. He hated Drake too. Lol.

Social media is full of people saying Drake f*cked her, stop it.

Literally the first post. Took me 2 minutes to find that.

"Nah, he was just insinuating the bodyguard f*cked her" is a crazy ass defense, but ok. You'd be ok with someone suggesting that about your girl?

Fred.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Im just curious, do ppl really think Meet the Grahams is better than this? Cuz I just can't understand that :mindblown:
been goin back to these songs and i think family matters aint nearly as bad as i thought.

issue is to me he's just been throwing jabs at Kenny who was throwing hooks and body blows and in a diss you gotta throw more shots

doesn't help that in Drake's two big disses (pushups and family matters), my fave lines of his were attacks on Metro Boomin (shut yo hoe ass up) and Weeknd (Abel hit us with the serenade :russ: )

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
been goin back to these songs and i think family matters aint nearly as bad as i thought.

issue is to me he's just been throwing jabs at Kenny who was throwing hooks and body blows and in a diss you gotta throw more shots

doesn't help that in Drake's two big disses (pushups and family matters), my fave lines of his were attacks on Metro Boomin (shut yo hoe ass up) and Weeknd (Abel hit us with the serenade :russ: )
The weekend shyt coulda been saved. But this is the kinda song that will be played for yrs. Maybe he didn't focus on Kenny enough, but this shyt hard

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Didn't he warn him at the end of a record not to go there?

That's what was presented.
nikka. He warned not to go there. While simultaneously talking about him being a bad father. And dropping a track the next day with the glove as the cover art. Kendrick KNEW what he was doin fam. He was ALWAYS gonna take it there.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

"Nah, he was just insinuating the bodyguard f*cked her" is a crazy ass defense, but ok. You'd be ok with someone suggesting that about your girl?

Fred.

Put it like this. The bar didn't even insinuate that. So if people were saying that. It was their stupidity. Cause he didn't even imply that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

"Where is yo uncle at? Cause I wanna talk to the man of the house">>>>

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Fred.

That Subreddit is in shambles. :picard:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Im just curious, do ppl really think Meet the Grahams is better than this? Cuz I just can't understand that :mindblown:
Rap's Beyhive, breh. To 98% of the population, it didn't matter what Drake dropped, they were going to hate on it.

They wanted to ride for Meek Mill when that situation popped off but he fell flat on his face and disappeared.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Rap's Beyhive, breh. To 98% of the population, it didn't matter what Drake dropped, they were going to hate on it.

They wanted to ride for Meek Mill when that situation popped off but he fell flat on his face and disappeared.
The last song is the only song from Kenny that hit to me. Cuz its a club banger on top of being disrespectful.

Euphoria was cool, but it wasn't better than the ai joint or this one

ReasonableMatic

Daps

You know who REALLY bang a set? My nikka YG!

- Drake (Family Matters)

When it's smoke, don't ever mention my name
You gon' have me jeapoardizing my fame
Jeapoardizing the gang,
jeapoardizing where you hang, nikka

- YG (Weird)

:heh:
:heh: :heh::heh:
giphy.gif

Last edited: