That's game

Now drakes verse:
This is his second verse

One thing bout music when it hits you feel no pain
And I swear I got this shyt that makes these bytches go insane
So they tell me that they love me
I know better than that
That's just game

Now idk if anyone has pointed it out, cause if they did well bush this but he even took the flow, diction and cadence, anyone else ever notice this? He ever address this? Drake fukked with dead prez?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I think this is more proof that he didn't write that line. Drake never mentioned Dead Prez once in his entire life. Not only that, he probably had no idea where this is from and 99% of people including myself had no idea. The writer knew the song and threw it in there. You really think Drake had been listening to Dead Prez, despite him never mentioning it ever, and slipped in this obscure line from an obscure song?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I think this is more proof that he didn't write that line. Drake never mentioned Dead Prez once in his entire life. Not only that, he probably had no idea where this is from and 99% of people including myself had no idea. The writer knew the song and threw it in there. You really think Drake had been listening to Dead Prez, despite him never mentioning it ever, and slipped in this obscure line from an obscure song?
that is a well known song breh..even cacs who dont listen to hip hop know that song.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

This shows you how detached Coli nerds are from the real world. Dead Prez Hip Hop is a MASSIVE song world wide :mjlol:

They still play that shyt in the white clubs that barely play Hip Hop in the Uk.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I think there's a chance, I mean drake does listen to a lot of music so he very well could've listened to them, or maybe this is the only song he knows, it's definately one of their most popular with 15 mill plays so he probably thought that verse was special, who knows, but I would've never figured if I didn't watch that evolution of hip hop doc on netflix

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
that is a well known song breh..even cacs who dont listen to hip hop know that song.
This shows you how detached Coli nerds are from the real world. Dead Prez Hip Hop is a MASSIVE song world wide :mjlol:

They still play that shyt in the white clubs that barely play Hip Hop in the Uk.

Both of you GTFO :camby:

I know the song, but I didn't know the bars. Just like I knew rappin-4-tay playaz club. You really think Drake transposed both? :mjlol:

Drake out here digging in the crates for bars right. So any evidence of him saying he does that? :dead:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I know one Toronto DJ who would play a Drake track back then, and suddenly cut to "fake fake.... records records..." :dead: the crowd would love it because everyone likes the Dead Prez track but only a few got what the DJ was trying to say.

Anyway, this thread is the definition of "old news/retro conversation."

I know the song, but I didn't know the bars. Just like I knew rappin-4-tay playaz club. You really think Drake transposed both? :mjlol:

Drake out here digging in the crates for bars right. So any evidence of him saying he does that? :dead:

:duck:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
it's the biggest dead prez song retard
drake is a nerd who bumps all this shyt
dead prez nod been known also was a reference to marley

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

This thread is dumb and you're being dumb

Drake Talks Michael Jackson, Dead Prez 'Over' Homages

Dead Prez even remixed over, it was love. Flipping the Drake song :laff:

"ASK DRAKE HE STUDIED MY RAPS MATTER FACT ILL GIVE HIM SOME DAP"

You Coli brehs man :pachaha: