Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
just like the Nuggets in 12-13, the Dubs miracle season is about to end with a first round knockout.

@Blackthoughts you gon feel my pain puto.

ij7bfjaqvkpdy-gif.5019

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn they got Kanter and another shooter? Got rid of the selfish chucker and Perk? nikkas better stop questioning Presti :wow:

Edit: And DJ the high yellow gawd with the freshest even in the league?

Exclusive footage of @Loose dorm

296jki8.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
just like the Nuggets in 12-13, the Dubs miracle season is about to end with a first round knockout.

@Blackthoughts you gon feel my pain puto.

ij7bfjaqvkpdy-gif.5019
:russ:, in a perfect world we don't run into OKC in the first round. They got much better today though no doubt. I'd fear them if they got Lopez but Kanter got his the last time we played Utah :yeshrug:. The difference between us and Denver is that we'd bounce back. We destroyed your franchise 2 years ago.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
:russ:, in a perfect world we don't run into OKC in the first round. They got much better today though no doubt. I'd fear them if they got Lopez but Kanter got his the last time we played Utah :yeshrug:. The difference between us and Denver is that we'd bounce back. We destroyed your franchise 2 years ago.
nah breh, can't give the Dubs all the credit. the Trust-fund baby in charge would've fukked everything up regardless. :sadcam: