42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wait, what....... OKC got Augustin and Novak too :wtf:

Kanter is averaging 14ppg and 8rpg, 18 and 10 PER36. Good post player and great on the boards.

Since January 25(Jennings injury) AUgustin is averaging 20ppg(62% TS with a 122 Ortg) and 8apg!!!!

Novak and Singler both shoot above 40% from 3.

singler/novak/augustin/kanter for pretty much nothing? goddamn man. OKC won, big time.

Westbrook/Augustin
Roberson/Waiters/Morrow/Novak/Singler
Durant/Singler
Ibaka/Collison/McGary
Kanter/McGary/Adams

:merchant:

I still can't believe they got Augusitn and Singler.....
DJ surrounded by talent is scary sight brehs I'm trying to tell yal now...

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

OKC fans be like "yeah yeah yeah bye bye nikka"

96mhds

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okc will not be the 8th seed I don't know why everyone keeps saying that shyt 6th seed I'm calling it

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I guess we won't be seeing any Presti is a shytty GM comments for the foreseeable future :sas2:

OKC wouldn't be able to make these moves if they gave Harden what he wanted:sas1:

But I thought OKC lost the trade though :sas2:

They wouldn't need to make these moves if they gave Harden what he wanted...because they'd have already won a title
jZ9mma6.png
...seeing as how...you know...the only time they made the finals is when Harden was on their team...

Real smart move by Presti...the team was playing it's best basketball all year...and you trade two key players who are used to winning and know how to play winning basketball...for two players who are used to losing and only know how to play losing basketball
zOljNJ3.png