Eric Trump said lenders laughed in his face when he tried to get a bond for his father

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
setitoff-set.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don’t believe this shyt one bit. I don’t even believed they attempted to get bond:duck: he’s just saying this to fire up the MAGA’s and make them donate their last dollar because everybody is treating their god Trump bad. He never planed on spending a penny of his own money :sas2:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Unfortunately he will be fine because he's about to get billions from Truth Social going public.

That money is going to be tied up for a while. If he doesn't have any hard cash for his bond monday, he might have a boot on his car.

@Neo The Resurrected ONE needs stop playing and come thru with some cash ASAP to help pay these bills.

:ufdup: If you don't you're a RINO my friend. #respectfully.

Daps
That money is going to be tied up for a while. If he doesn't have any hard cash for his bond monday, he might have a boot on his car.

@Neo The Resurrected ONE needs stop playing and come thru with some cash ASAP to help pay these bills.

:ufdup: If you don't you're a RINO my friend. #respectfully.

Yeah he gotta be careful because dude could straight tank it if he tries to cash out fast.

I could see him randomly pulling a rabbit out of his azz and somehow getting the money magically from someone but we'll find out soon enough. Dude is bleeding the GOP dry trying to fight all his legal battles AND get reelected.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps