Eric Trump said lenders laughed in his face when he tried to get a bond for his father

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don’t believe this shyt one bit. I don’t even believed they attempted to get bond:duck: he’s just saying this to fire up the MAGA’s and make them donate their last dollar because everybody is treating their god Trump bad. He never planed on spending a penny of his own money :sas2:
I don't know.

If I was in a position to loan someone 450 mil, I'd hit the J J Jameson laugh if he came to me asking for money.

The reason he has been sued is a serious mark against his creditworthiness.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I don't know.

If I was in a position to loan someone 450 mil, I'd hit the J J Jameson laugh if he came to me asking for money.

The reason he has been sued is a serious mark against his creditworthiness.

Right.

Basically Trump trumped up the values of his assets and now has to pay the bill for lying about it and no surprise, he doesn’t have the money he claimed he did.

Makes sense finessing is at the an all time high when they let one of the biggest fakes in history lead the country and still give him a platform to do it again.

Crooks and Broke Bois

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

That property seizure gonna hit the internet like cooked crack.
He gonna get the money

Someone gonna give it to him not in this country

He gonna have to explain how he got it tho but he gonna word salad 🥗 the hell out of it

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Weird how some people still don't know how net worth works. They think dude got billions liquid in checkings and savings accounts. :russ:

He said he had ~$400 million in cash at a deposition for the fraud case. His statement that he can't post bond--along with his recent contradictory boasting about having $500 million in cash on fake Twitter--may actually open him up to perjury charges. :russ:

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something just happened he got looked out for

Something about if he can get 175 mill in 10 days

I told you they not gonna let him fall