Game Over? Industry suffers slowdown after decades long winning streak.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm serious. Every thread the goalposts get moved.

Player engagement, Gamepass, concurrent users, revenue, profits. The games are what matters.

When the now confirmed rumours of Xbox games coming to PlayStation was announced, my first reaction wasn't "Ooh, Xbox games"

:shaq:

It was "Eww, Xbox games".

:scust:

Because I cannot fathom a Microsoft game in this current gen that I want to play

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm serious. Every thread the goalposts get moved.

Player engagement, Gamepass, concurrent users, revenue, profits. The games are what matters.

When the now confirmed rumours of Xbox games coming to PlayStation was announced, my first reaction wasn't "Ooh, Xbox games"

:shaq:

It was "Eww, Xbox games".

:scust:

Because I cannot fathom a Microsoft game in this current gen that I want to play

Thats what funny, to me hearing xbox say they gotta port games after it was reported their games were underperforming was just confirmation for me. Remember this thread?

Now it makes sense, right? :sas1:

But these xbox stans think the enthusiasm from playstation fans mean that we’re port begging, lol when we know for a fact that even Days Gone or Ratchet and Clank would ring off on xbox. Remember when they were bragging about bieng able to stream playstation games?

I got an xbox right in front of me and the only thing I’ve had motivation to play are the Ori games and Hi Fi. There’s absolutely nothing else on there worth turning this shyt on for

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna dead this right now.

As long as they make enough profit to keep making good games, I'm good.

I play games not company finances.
:heh:

I mean I'm sure you do now that reality has started to set in.

Your statement is exactly what Xbox players have been saying about gamepass, and y'all tee-hee and coo-coo'd about it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thats what funny, to me hearing xbox say they gotta port games after it was reported their games were underperforming was just confirmation for me. Remember this thread?

Now it makes sense, right? :sas1:

But these xbox stans think the enthusiasm from playstation fans mean that we’re port begging, lol when we know for a fact that even Days Gone or Ratchet and Clank would ring off on xbox. Remember when they were bragging about bieng able to stream playstation games?

I got an xbox right in front of me and the only thing I’ve had motivation to play are the Ori games and Hi Fi. There’s absolutely nothing else on there worth turning this shyt on for
I mean if you’re enthusiastic about something then it interests you. Who really talks about stuff they aren’t into? I’m not interested in the NHL or NASCAR and I couldn’t tell you jack shyt about either other than there was a guy named Wayne Gretzky in the NHL once and I think Dale Earndhart died in a race once.

shyt most of y’all know more about Xbox than I do and I’ve owned every Xbox console since launch.