gaming is in a weird place

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
fallout 76, Bethesda just ducking the whole game itself

Diablo immortal, blizzard just cock teasing then gagging it’s user base knowing this game is gonna be shyt

Battlefield 5, EA basically just thinking it can dictate how it’s customers act and then become a parent n shyt telling them what’s right

Black ops 4, Activision basically saying give us all your money by really making 1,000$ an option for blazing through its tiers and not even really giving you completely what you wanted in the first place

All these big ass developers within this fall have released what could be some of the most hated, and one of them being one of the worst received major releases ever! Like fallout 76 is damn near comparable to fukking ET

Like literally, those two games are comparable

This has been quite interesting and this phenomena we are experiencing really makes you question how games are going to come along

And with the looming recession, and the pestering and damn near reliance on micro transactions, and some of these companies seeing major stock price drops, could we eventually see another crash with video games? What are you thoughts?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
fallout 76, Bethesda just ducking the whole game itself

Diablo immortal, blizzard just cock teasing then gagging it’s user base knowing this game is gonna be shyt

Battlefield 5, EA basically just thinking it can dictate how it’s customers act and then become a parent n shyt telling them what’s right

Black ops 4, Activision basically saying give us all your money by really making 1,000$ an option for blazing through its tiers and not even really giving you completely what you wanted in the first place

All these big ass developers within this fall have released what could be some of the most hated, and one of them being one of the worst received major releases ever! Like fallout 76 is damn near comparable to fukking ET

Like literally, those two games are comparable

This has been quite interesting and this phenomena we are experiencing really makes you question how games are going to come along

And with the looming recession, and the pestering and damn near reliance on micro transactions, and some of these companies seeing major stock price drops, could we eventually see another crash with video games? What are you thoughts?

i hope games have that feeling it gave us when we were on the PS2, in the future..this gen feels weird even though we got some great titles

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And even with that said... this year still produced games like God of War, RDR2, Spiderman, Detroit, Forza etc

So I think we gonna be alright. Gamers will forever hold these major devs accountable and call them out for their shytty practices. The cream will always rise to the top in this industry

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And even with that said... this year still produced games like God of War, RDR2, Spiderman, Detroit, Forza etc

So I think we gonna be alright. Gamers will forever hold these major devs accountable and call them out for their shytty practices. The cream will always rise to the top in this industry
If they make better games developers have nothing to worry about. God of war red dead and spider man breaking the bank

That’s cause single player games or games where a story is the main aspect will ALWAYS be the GOAT. Few things beats being able to play your very own interactive movie. I agree with you guys tho, but I do think multiplayer (focuses) games are gonna have to evolve and shift tho, but that’s for the more mature gamers. These young gamers truly do not give a fukk cause they getting these games as gifts n shyt and they using OPM

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That’s cause single player games or games where a story is the main aspect will ALWAYS be the GOAT. Few things beats being able to play your very own interactive movie. I agree with you guys tho, but I do think multiplayer (focuses) games are gonna have to evolve and shift tho, but that’s for the more mature gamers. These young gamers truly do not give a fukk cause they getting these games as gifts n shyt and they using OPM
They've already shifted bro.

That's why games like Fortnite, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege are still being played years after their releases. It's the traditional ancient multiplayer setup that's starting to lose steam. I don't know how or why people continue to cop these copy and paste shooters yearly.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They've already shifted bro.

That's why games like Fortnite, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege are still being played years after their releases. It's the traditional ancient multiplayer setup that's starting to lose steam. I don't know how or why people continue to cop these copy and paste shooters yearly.
The average person is just that, average, they don’t really care for anything above and beyond or innovative, as long as graphics update and they get two extra things (like with everything else they likely purchase from phones to tv) they content, business as usual

All I know is Battlefield V had a bad unveiling and politics fukked up the buzz but the game is dope as fukk.
I heard, just saw a vid on it by cleanprincegaming and he says you can truly get some special moments out of ti

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
No because for every fallout 76 there is a RDD2, for every call of duty there is a destiney aor whatever. basically there are games out that are replacing the stupid greedy decisions these companies make. Bethesda can afford to fukk up cause they can just copy and paste what the innovators are doing. Im sure the next elder scrolls wil feel more like the witcher than anything else..

If you only focus on the shyt that is good you can easily ignore all the bad games.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fallout 76 to me was a dumb idea. The stuff people love Fallout games for won't translate well to an online game like that. VATS, story, quest, NPCs, level perks (that some would break an online shooter). You end up stripping much of what makes a Fallout game work away to put it online like that. People love Fallout because it's a single player open world shooter with solid quest and a decent main story. That doesn't work well in an online shooter. The actual FPS of Fallout is pretty janky when you take away VATS.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Basically, everyone cemented the 3 kinds even further;

Rockstar
CDPR
Kojima Productions.

They sell you a finished game first....that's what matters to me. I'm done buying beta-tests.
In the age of broadband internet games aren't really finished just abandoned. Once a game reaches a somewhat playable level it ships and they patch it until it doesn't make sense from a profit and sales standpoint to patch it anymore. Then they abandon it and it's on to the next game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What makes money in gaming is usually the exact opposite of what “gamers” on these forums say they want.

All the games listed in the OP will do fine financially, and we will get more of shyt just like that:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“Play” movies brehs:scust: