Get VENEERS and look LIKE a HORSE, poor coli Breh

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
B3-F7-E921-20-B1-4293-80-C4-F9-DB74-EA6-D7-A.jpg
My Nikka got horse teeth and a white woman taller than him... only thing left is the MJ bleach job to complete the domestication.

giphy.gif

Remember that movie "Sorry to Bother You"

• Dap
Reactions: P90

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of teeth I am getting laser whitening in a few weeks and a deep clean. Anyone had it done and how was it?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Braces/Invisalign doesn't address chipped teeth, discoloration of teeth or broken teeth.

:mjlol: With all due respect breh, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Okay? Generally most people aren't worried about their teeth being discolored or broken.

Veneers ain't it!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Speaking of teeth I am getting laser whitening in a few weeks and a deep clean. Anyone had it done and how was it?

It hurt like a motherfukker. Like a pinging pain that went straight to the nerve.

I chipped my tooth when I was a kid and my dentist sold me on getting a crown(?) So before I did the crown so recommended that I whiten my teeth so that she could match the color of the crown easier.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It hurt like a motherfukker. Like a pinging pain that went straight to the nerve.

I chipped my tooth when I was a kid and my dentist sold me on getting a crown(?) So before I did the crown so recommended that I whiten my teeth so that she could match the color of the crown easier.
:merchant:How long does the pain last? Is it something that lasts days after?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Ive never had a laser whitening, but if I've had deep cleanings before. I had one lady who wasn't too gentle and she caused me to have TMJ.

It felt like she was chipping away like people chip ice.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjlol:I'm shocked the doctor didn't give him some sort of before and after picture before the surgery .. ruined his whole grill for nothing ..
Yeah, you're supposed to know what's is going to look like. I guess the guy did the out of the country-one day procedure

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Okay? Generally most people aren't worried about their teeth being discolored or broken.

Are you a dentist or orthodontist? :patrice::jbhmm:

NOPE! :pachaha::mjgrin:

You also have no factual data nor any dental clients of note to back up your contrived statement. :jawalrus:

Veneers ain't it!

Your personal thoughts on the matter are irrelevant. Dental veeners are a billion dollar industry unto itself:

The Big Business of Veneers
It's hard to put a price on gorgeous teeth. A multibillion-dollar cosmetic dental market is trying its very best.

The Big Business of Veneers

Why Does Everyone Suddenly Have Fancy Fake Teeth?
Instagram has closed the beauty gap between celebrities and regular people.

Why Does Everyone Suddenly Have Fancy Fake Teeth?