Get VENEERS and look LIKE a HORSE, poor coli Breh

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
depends how crooked your teeth are. My smile was fine before, just my bottom row needed some straightening so my treatment lasted a total of 8 months...for people with more complex issues, the treatment can take anywhere from 12-18 months
How did it look when you had em on? Is it obvious?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I can't imagine having gone through my life with poor dental hygiene so much so to where I wanna get sto' bought teef.
I have family and friends in the island countries who have poor dental hygiene, but that's understandable considering where they're from - there's a lack of dental resources there unless you're rich. There really is no excuse to live in a first world country like America and have poor dental hygiene. You have easy access to all types of toothpaste, floss and mouthwash and oral rinses that prevent cavities and kills plaque, and even if you don't have dental insurance you can find great Groupon deals for dental X-rays and teeth cleanings at nearby clinics.

Last edited:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
How did it look when you had em on? Is it obvious?
When I had them on, it kind of looks like an athlete when he has a clear mouthguard on like this
lj-main.png

If someone is standing very close to you they'll likely notice it. But if you're speaking to someone from a distance they probably won't. I did my treatment in 2020 at the height of the pandemic so since I had a mask on most of the time, people couldn't even see it.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have family and friends in the island countries who have poor dental hygiene, but that's understandable considering where they're from - there's a lack of dental resources there unless you're rich. There really is no excuse to live in a first world country like America and have poor dental hygiene. You have easy access to all types of toothpaste, floss and mouthwash and oral rinses that prevent cavities and kills plaque, and even if you don't have dental insurance you can find great Groupon deals for dental X-rays and teeth cleanings at nearby clinics.
A lot of poorer communities here in the U.S. don't have great access to dental care - particularly because even if you manage to get workplace insurance or insurance through a government program - you'll still be out of pocket for thousands of dollars for routine procedures.

Poor dental hygiene is less excusable, but it can't prevent a lot of tooth decay, gum disease, or inherent dental issues that may be environmental or genetic. The professional cleanings are more accessible for urban people over rural people, the nearest dentist to my grandmother is in Meridian, MS and she lives in a small town in Alabama about an hours drive away.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
My Nikka got horse teeth and a white woman taller than him... only thing left is the MJ bleach job to complete the domestication.

giphy.gif

Remember that movie "Sorry to Bother You"

Horrible movie

:mjlol:

I went out on a date with a girl, and she couldn’t understand why I thought it was horrible.

shyt went from a black man maneuvering in the corporate environment to centaurs & aliens.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
It really does depend on the orthodontist.

Some of them look natural and others look like those fun-house teeth Dennis The Menace used to replace Mr. Wilson’s dentures.

My dad has ‘em and I ran into him once on the week he was supposed to get them redone.

His real teeth looked like aggy cigarette butts; dentists put caps over teeth now as opposed to sawing down the originals.

Most people only need Invisalign.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends how crooked your teeth are. My smile was fine before, just my bottom row needed some straightening so my treatment lasted a total of 8 months...for people with more complex issues, the treatment can take anywhere from 12-18 months
What’s the pricing look like?

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
What’s the pricing look like?
Full cost of treatment is typically around $4,000 to $5,000.
You can haggle the Invisalign consultant and talk the price down, like you would when going car shopping.

In my particular case, my insurance covered half which left me to cover $2k. I put down $1k up front and paid the remaining $1k over 8 months.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Young breh here. Before the veneers, BBLs and other surgeries, did folks in the 90s get clowned more often for how they looked?