Get VENEERS and look LIKE a HORSE, poor coli Breh

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Are you a dentist or orthodontist? :patrice::jbhmm:

NOPE! :pachaha::mjgrin:

You also have no factual data nor any dental clients of note to back up your contrived statement. :jawalrus:

Your personal thoughts on the matter are irrelevant. Dental veeners are a billion dollar industry unto itself:

The Big Business of Veneers
It's hard to put a price on gorgeous teeth. A multibillion-dollar cosmetic dental market is trying its very best.

The Big Business of Veneers

Why Does Everyone Suddenly Have Fancy Fake Teeth?
Instagram has closed the beauty gap between celebrities and regular people.

Why Does Everyone Suddenly Have Fancy Fake Teeth?
Can you show me the studies proving that most people who get veneers do so because of teeth discoloration and chipped teeth? You gonna seriously sit here and tell me that a significant amount of their teeth are discolored and chipped to the point where their only option are veneers?

You are being disingenuous.

Veneers do not look natural at the end of the day. :yeshrug::manny:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Can you show me the studies proving that most people who get veneers do so because of teeth discoloration and chipped teeth? You gonna seriously sit here and tell me that a significant amount of their teeth are discolored and chipped to the point where their only option are veneers?

You are being disingenuous.

Okay? Generally most people aren't worried about their teeth being discolored or broken.

The only one who's being "disingenuous" is you as a pretend expert demist making absolute statements with no data or evidence whatsoever.

Let's see you skirt around the issue & debunk this: :pachaha::russ:

What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?

Veneers are routinely used to fix:

• Teeth that are discolored because of:
      • root canal treatment
      • stains from tetracycline or other drugs
      • excessive fluoride
      • large resin fillings
      • other causes
    • Teeth that are worn down
    • Teeth that are chipped or broken
    • Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
    • Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/veneers#:~:text=Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain,shape, size, or length.

Veneers do not look natural at the end of the day. :yeshrug::manny:
That's your opinion, which is worthless. :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5c50aab852b86834bc83b9da1469bac6.jpg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if this has already been posted in here, but Beatking got some too. Cant vfind the video where it actually shows how his teeth were taken out, but it seems like they’re basically snap-ons. There were these silver circular things in his mouth that basically looks like jean buttons. Don’t think these look bad, but I couldn’t do that