Hannibal Burress doesnt support rent control and is a landlord and cacs are turning on him

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m with you on everything that you’re saying, but this right here is a thing of the past
:wow:

Nah this was recently.

60k crib. First time homeowners loan. She had to take some classes and get her credit in order, but she only had to put 10% down, which she used her tax return to do.

It's not the prettiest house and she's not walking distance to restaurants and bars, but its hers. She doesn't have to worry about rent increases and her mortgage is much cheaper than what she was paying in rent.

And in a few years she can either cash out the equity and sell it to buy a better house, or she can make a few extra bucks renting it out.

But then she'd be put on the guillotine list by people like @Berniewood Hogan and @Wild self for daring to step outside her box of poverty and misery.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Unless I know the financial ins and outs of his business I can't say shyt.

My rent is controlled. The rent goes up with the rate of inflation which means that it costs me less money now than 5 years ago.

I'm finding out more and more that there's reaction to headlines, Twitter than there's critical thinking. Instead of dissecting a subject, people just react with the first thought that pops into their heads. That John Lefend thread the quote was taken out the out of context. Is John Legend a c00n? Most likely, but he never said Kanye wasn't his friend he said they weren't close.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
As a landlord , rent control is poison. Not because Im a greedy slumlord, but because it rigs the market in FAVOR of slumlords who own 10s of dozens of properties or more and have property management cos managing them.

Woke cacs don't know that they been spending they lives breezing through life drunk while mommy and daddy paid their way threw everything

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't care what his expenses are, this apartment needs to stay the same price forever because that's how I want it - selfishness

So, if Im trying to move out of my folks place, can't afford to pay rent on my own, need 2-3 extra people to split the bill, still stuck on Min. Wage and/or school , then the landlord decides to up the price, Im selfish because I want to live in a place that I can afford? Buying a place/car isn't all about credit, people just aren't cool with the cost of living going up. Sure we shouldn't put all the blame on LLs and people gotta be smart with money, but why pay double than what you've paid for the same place you've always lived in

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Jealous ass people hating till they also get on that ladder.

:umad:

I have two properties I own. Me and my ex both worked hard for them and the rent we charge is fair.

If you charge a fair price, then you're not really the type of landlord being discussed here.
ExDOlHg.png

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
People don't care...

For all the "wokeness" of modern people, I'm realizing that it's all theatre.

They operate on the principles of envy, selfishness, and a refusal to self reflect and take accountability for their actions.

The landlord has more than me so he's evil - envy

I don't care what his expenses are, this apartment needs to stay the same price forever because that's how I want it - selfishness

I shouldn't be punished for ruining my credit and not being able to purchase a home and still rent well into my 40s - refusal to take accountability

If you look at those 3 principles you'll see a lot of the motivations of "progressives" they just try to dress it up by pretending to care about some marginalized group who will probably get fukked over in the end by the policies they champion

Dapped. Repped.
:myman:

A post that portrays rationality, honesty, and intelligence. That’s not too common on this forum.
:salute: