I thought Bronny James was an overhyped heir/legacy case. But his head is at rim level now

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who's the one updating the list of offers on these peoples ranking pages? I don't think it's the player and it's not the schools either

There are dedicated writers and “experts” and almost every time someone receives an offer it’s news, and prospects usually post about it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
His best attribute that will give him a solid NBA career is his intelligence, defense and 3ball.

He's not gonna be a superstar, but he's gonna be a solid role player for a long time if he continues the trajectory. He needs just a couple more inches, but his athleticism is gonna be a positive on that end

this. His composure is great and looks like he is beginning to take that Leap. If he was 6'6 he would be a fukking problem.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I'm 38...was around for the LBJ (St Vincent-St Mary) era, and saw Bronny (live/in-person) last year, versus Camden. Lebron was nothing short, of "REMARKABLE" in HS. "Man amongst boys", would be an understatement. Nkka looked like a legit NBA player, playing against HS boys. Of course there were obstacles/elite players he faced, but billings consisted of, "LeBron James (& friends from the playground) VS "Whichever elite Powerhouse you wanna pick...(INSERT HERE)". :manny:

Lebron was taking on revered, powerhouses, by himself. And let's be clear, he was takin it to nkkas, cuz he knew they couldn't see him. On a side note, Zion looks the closest to that type of attitude, I've seen, since. As for Bronny, he is NICE (undeniable). Game is polished, poised, etc. But IMO, it's always gonna be a difference between RAW talent, versus talent, which had to be nurtured/harnessed. His father was raw.:yeshrug:

Bronny comes off as a talent, who was afforded LeBron as his dad, a basketball court in his basement, the best trainers, the best coaches, etc. He's definitely improving year by year, but it's hard to gauge how great he'll become. He's definitely too passive (like a previous poster said), and that's w/ being the best player on the court. That can't be. :camby:

We've seen HS prodigies (better than Bronny), dominate :gladbron: at the HS level, and go nowhere. It's a huge gap, between "dominate", and "nice", and Bronny is the latter.

Look at the Sebastian Telfair types, who were better than Bronny (at the same point), in HS. Look at a Derrick Rose, Jay Williams, etc. Hoopers like that, would've had their way with Bronny, at the same age. :mjlol:

So it's still hard for me to see.
Great post

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Since when did people start projecting a prospect to be a solid role player? And when has that ever been accurate? Seems like that's just where players end up when they fall short of stardom. Maybe I'm wilding though.

YEA IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE
SAY A HIGHSCHOOLER WAS GOING
TO BE A ROLE PLAYER....

THEY USUALLY ALL LOOK LIKE
FUTURE ALLSTARS AT THAT LEVEL
WHETHER THEY WIND UP BECOMING
ROLE PLAYERS OR NOT.
:devil:
:evil:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A 3-5 inch growth spurt would be a huge game-changer for Bronny.
That's not going to happen. He's inherited (most of) his dad's athleticism while his brother will get the height (or most of it). Ending up a 6'2/3 Caruso/Pat Bev mix won't be that bad.
Bronny is 6’3

Any analysis on Bryce who is
15 years old at 6’6?
16583011109176.jpg
This picture means Bryce ain't 6'6". I was saying this when they had the 3 of them working out together. His height over big bro is exaggerated for now.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Since when did people start projecting a prospect to be a solid role player? And when has that ever been accurate? Seems like that's just where players end up when they fall short of stardom. Maybe I'm wilding though.
You know how many "star players" in HS and college never make it cause all they could do is a get a bucket and nothing else? Being a role player is def a mentality that isn't for everyone on the court.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I mean no other 4* in history has this much publication…and it’s solely due to his name not performance.

I could see him developing some Jordan Poole type of skill set
You know that already. The son of a Top 3 player of OAT in the social media era is going to get excessive coverage. This is a walk back from "can't miss prospect".

If you have Bronny developing into Jordan Poole you have a better outlook on his NBA potential than almost everyone else here.