I thought Bronny James was an overhyped heir/legacy case. But his head is at rim level now

Daps
Reppin
Chi
You know that already. The son of a Top 3 player of OAT in the social media era is going to get excessive coverage. This is a walk back from "can't miss prospect".

If you have Bronny developing into Jordan Poole you have a better outlook on his NBA potential than almost everyone else here.

I hope he succeeds, regardless of the LBJ co-sign, I never root against a young brother tryna make his way in life.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The athleticism :picard:

Breh. At some point in the near future the genes and destiny are going to go into overdrive. Lebrons master plan was to hold Bronny back a bit so that he doesn't face the same kind of pressure. One day in winter 2023, Lebron and Bronny will wake up simultaneously, even though physically they will be thousands of miles and multiple time zones apart. Lebron will say, "I release you from the bondage of mediocrity" and Bronny will simultaneously say " I am thus released." That day he's going to go for 39/11/17/5/2 and probably end up a generational point guard. Watch.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Another game where Bronny lets brehs with no D1 offers have as many shot attempts than him. He's too ok with 10 point games.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bryce is taller than that.
Kyrie 6'2, looks right about where Bryce is.

gettyimages-1095218400.jpg

Russ 6'3

1235580725.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Gave up almost 40 :francis: and dude is ranked lower than Bronny

To make matters worse he's still not the lead guard. How Bron thought him going 4 years without ever consistently having the basketball was good for his development...

He's just not comfortable/or got enough reps of consistently driving the basketball to the rim and finishing in the half court.

He's basically a more athletic version of what he was in middle school. His game would actually be really solid if he was 6'6". However, at 6'2" you find far more Luther Head's type careers.

In regard to Sierra Canyon....Amari Bailey is now projected as a 2nd rounder...in 2024:francis:

To me its not really a knock on Bronny. His game/development is what it is. Its more or so the expectations that Bron set for wanting to play in the pros with him. They gotta be patient cause you dont want him to get lost like those other Sierra Canyon players or worse end up like Zaire Wade.

Just shows that you gotta be that dude over at Sierra Canyon and even after you move on to the next level, nothing is guaranteed.

It’s a school with tons of resources like media visibility. So that manipulates what we think about them since they have name brand dudes who may of may not be that great.

Cassius Stanley is clawing his way thru the G League but Kenyon Martin’s kid is getting his touches here and there on a trash Houston squad (just like Bagley in Detroit). Scottie Pippen, Jr is gonna be a G Leaguer for a while and we see what happened with D Wade’s kid.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just shows that you gotta be that dude over at Sierra Canyon and even after you move on to the next level, nothing is guaranteed.

It’s a school with tons of resources like media visibility. So that manipulates what we think about them since they have name brand dudes who may of may not be that great.

Cassius Stanley is clawing his way thru the G League but Kenyon Martin’s kid is getting his touches here and there on a trash Houston squad (just like Bagley in Detroit). Scottie Pippen, Jr is gonna be a G Leaguer for a while and we see what happened with D Wade’s kid.
Exactly why Bron shouldn't force the father/son in the NBA stuff. He should want Bronny in position to play long after he's done playing.