If America had a second civil war, what would the reason for it be? And would you stay and fight for the side you support or would you be a refugee?

Would you stay in this country and fight for the side you support or would you be a refugee?

• Total voters

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I think you’re underestimating how eager people here are to kill.
lol. Most these cacs with vigilante fantasies just wanna shoot at the range while they dream about shooting a purse snatcher or something in the back and beating the case. It’s one sided.

It’s a whole other ball game when youre being hunted by killers as well. nikkas waiting in the bushes to get the drop on you or your family …

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know you'd stay and fight. You got that fighting in your system like your viking ancestors.
I might stay and fight if ADOS can get 4-5 states of our own out the ashes out if it and start our nation. Other then that I'm out.

We already know you're out you come from a lineage of runnaz when the goings get tough shout out to Guyana

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
it'd be over regulation of the internet. Society is in a very interesting position right now, where worker-bees can become wealthy (or at the least provide themselves livable life) off crowdfunding essentially. I'm not too much of a historian, but I'm not sure if there's ever been anything like this. The gold rush didn't even have this potential.

..and when you look at the legislation that doesn't get passed, but gets brought up, it's clear a lot of old heads to not like that.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I think you’re underestimating how eager people here are to kill.
These cowards want to shoot people from the comfort of their porch or window. If they had to go out and make something shake for their cause that cause is as good as dead. Americans are fat, lazy and stupid. Most of the ones who think they want to kill will be picked off fairly easy.when they’re met with even the slightest opposition they will fold .

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
These cowards want to shoot people from the comfort of their porch or window. If they had to go out and make something shake for their cause that cause is as good as dead. Americans are fat, lazy and stupid. Most of the ones who think they want to kill will be picked off fairly easy.when they’re met with even the slightest opposition they will fold .

Not to mention there's a lot of a caveats as to how exactly a modern day civil war would play out.

Take race out of it, say Evangelical's wanna move in on some ya'll Qadea shyt, look at what all they'd have to take into consideration

vvoke0si3du91.png

:francis:and mind you, they don't like Mormons at all.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You ain't got a fighting bone in your body, c00n. What have you been doing for Black Americans other than get on the net and mock Black babies being hung from hooks, p*ssy?

It's crazy that an anchor baby who family fled Guyana and he has never went back to help his people is asking me what have I done to help out my Black American people, well here:

I help out the homeless Black people, give them money, clothes and food and volunteer:
I do the same thing, remember I got into an argument when I said I don't give white homeless people money; I only help the black homeless. Also, I feel obligated to help my own because my first job in high school and after college; I was hired by a sister. Also helping is also spending even 10 mins putting younger brothers and sisters on game about investments, job, black history and something to excel there intelligences is always a plus.

Something blacks are scared to help each other in the working environment, the shyt is crazy to me.

As a Manager I hire Black Americans and even other Black people and even risk my own job to hire Black people and I have did it multiple of times. I hire Black people and pay them more, and help them move on to other positions to make more money:

All that shyt is CAP......there is no job crisis, they do not hire Black people point blank.

When I was hiring for my open positions under me at my old job, the recruiter's would rarely send me Black candidates. When I found Black candidates, I would try to hire them and I would get overrided, so what I did is that I worked with the temp agency that the company had a contract with and hired a brother and paid him more than the others under me.

My manager was mad as shyt and I did not give a fukk, I was planning on leaving the job anyways. I would argue with my manager every week because they wanted to get rid of him and told the brother your not going to stay here, your work her for a couple of months, and soak up the game from me and I'll help you move on to a something else.

He worked there for a couple of months and every week I was arguing with my manager, then he told me that he found another job and is going to start and it is paying way more money and I told him see nikka I told you and then about 2 days later I quit and walked off the job.

I donate money to Black victims and also to Black American politicians who can prosecute White Supremacist who harm Black people:

No it's true.

A Brother was shot and killed out here, he also was a Middle School teacher. They put up a gofundme 3 days ago and raised 32k Remembering Jakeil Reynolds organized by Paula Baker and the girl's gofundme, in 1 days already has 26k LONG LIVE OUR BABY!!! organized by Vanessa Estrada

People were talking shyt about the Black man who was shot and killed, until they found out he was a Middle School teacher and also he was trying to break up a fight and was shot.

I donated to the brothers gofundme

I donated to Secoriea Turner memorial fund, she was a Black child who was shot to death during a protest in Atlanta
Yes and that is sad and the person who did it needs to be prosecuted and locked up.

That is why I donated to Re-Elect Paul Howard, who is the D.A. for Atlanta weeks ago.

I also donated to Secoriea Turner memorial fund
OFFICIAL MEMORIAL FUND FOR SECORIEA TURNER organized by C Turner

I have receipts for everything I have done, What have you done?

What have you done to help your Guyanese people?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's crazy that an anchor baby who family fled Guyana and he has never went back to help his people is asking me what have I done to help out my Black American people, well here:

I help out the homeless Black people, give them money, clothes and food and volunteer:

As a Manager I hire Black Americans and even other Black people and even risk my own job to hire Black people and I have did it multiple of times. I hire Black people and pay them more, and help them move on to other positions to make more money:

I donate money to Black victims and also to Black American politicians who can prosecute White Supremacist who harm Black people:

I donated to Secoriea Turner memorial fund, she was a Black child who was shot to death during a protest in Atlanta

What have you done to help your Guyanese people?

:mjlol: at anybody believing any of this shyt.

None of that is proof you did any of that, c00n. You have a long history of lying and supporting racist cacs on here.

Here's you laughing at racist cartoons of Black babies being hung from hooks:

Screenshot-20240417-001143-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^ you got banned for that.

You're also MAGA and team #bluelivesmatter:

Screenshot-20240417-000511-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^ one of the many posts you made in support of Trump and aligning with his racist cac fanbase and you tried to go back and edit all of them after I called you out on it, c00n.

Miss me with all that bullshyt until you can provide real proof, you dikkeating c00n fakkit.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I know you'd stay and fight. You got that fighting in your system like your viking ancestors.
im just wondering... what would you be doing? summoning the lollipop guild?

the biggest shyt talkers are always the biggest bytches. ill bet this dude doesnt even make eye contact with people...

but im just being a hater :3 god bless you @billy hoecean

i really gotta hand it to you cause you sure as fukk cant reach it you stumpy ass fakkit

:pacspit:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
im just wondering... what would you be doing? summoning the lollipop guild?

the biggest shyt talkers are always the biggest bytches. ill bet this dude doesnt even make eye contact with people...

but im just being a hater :3 god bless you @billy hoecean

i really gotta hand it to you cause you sure as fukk cant reach it you stumpy ass fakkit

:pacspit:

Awwwww...this lil cac mad at me :mjcry:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

During a 2025 civil war, it will be White vs Everybody for themselves :ufdup:

SMDH @ brehs thinking they'll be fighting next to a bunch of noble cacs with AR-15's in a life or death situation :pachaha:

Some of you so mentally dependant you cannot imagine life without cacs and suckling on their bossom and being under their wing..:huhldup:

There will be no alliances across the ethnic barriers, every group will fight for itself..the '92 LA riots should have taught you c00ns that.
The Asians got together to set up their own defense force and barricaded themselves, and had snipers shooting at any Blacks from shop roofs and youre here babbling about being under the safety of other groups. :snoop:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Stupid cacs will start one over black folks getting reparations or trump not being president for the 2nd time