If America had a second civil war, what would the reason for it be? And would you stay and fight for the side you support or would you be a refugee?

Would you stay in this country and fight for the side you support or would you be a refugee?

• Total voters

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
And Russia will probably invade and ain’t no telling what that turns into

Does the military stop fighting to fight Russia?
Is one of the military factions aligned with Russia?
True. It'll be World War III basically if America had another civil war

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Awwwww...this lil cac mad at me :mjcry:
im not a cac... ive been very open about myself and my experiences since joining the coli. you already know this, of course, because your creepy midget incel ass poured over ever single post i made....

what do you want? whats your angle here in attacking me? is it because i called you a stumpy fingered fakkit?

perhaps i should apologize for that but i cant, because its true. i dont know what circus wagon you fell out of, but you need to take your retarded midget ass back across the #dogset battle lines and regroup. maybe you can teach some pitbulls how to sit before they eat another child or something. with any luck, that dog will think you were the child and maul your retarded dwarf ass.

if i was 5'1, i'd be mad at a lot of shyt, but i'd probably be more mad at god than i would be at @boogers

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
im not a cac... ive been very open about myself and my experiences since joining the coli. you already know this, of course, because your creepy midget incel ass poured over ever single post i made....

what do you want? whats your angle here in attacking me? is it because i called you a stumpy fingered fakkit?

perhaps i should apologize for that but i cant, because its true. i dont know what circus wagon you fell out of, but you need to take your retarded midget ass back across the #dogset battle lines and regroup. maybe you can teach some pitbulls how to sit before they eat another child or something. with any luck, that dog will think you were the child and maul your retarded dwarf ass.

if i was 5'1, i'd be mad at a lot of shyt, but i'd probably be more mad at god than i would be at @boogers

Ain't reading none of this shyt. Don't have the time :wow:

I got whiteboy so mad that he's in here typing up novels :dead: :dead: :dead:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Ain't reading none of this shyt. Don't have the time :wow:

I got whiteboy so mad that he's in here typing up novels :dead: :dead: :dead:
your desperation is pathetic

you have been practically glued to three threads for the last 72hrs. you have not bathed, gone to the bathroom, or showered as far as we know. this is what your life is like. this is who you are now. does it feel good to fallaciously and facetiously point out the shortcomings of others as a way to bring yourself out of that morality garbage pit youre in?

honestly, if i were you, and im glad i am not, i would kill myself. in front of my mama and everything. i would want her to see what she did.

thank god im not you. bismillah

Last edited: