If America had a second civil war, what would the reason for it be? And would you stay and fight for the side you support or would you be a refugee?

Would you stay in this country and fight for the side you support or would you be a refugee?

• Total voters

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The best thing about civil war is it outlines the necessary elements for their to be a civil war. Most of these basement dwelling, meal team six idiots don’t have the vision, patience or ambition to create the factionary elements required. They just wanna bust shots at gay people, minorities, “liberals” and trannys. That’s the root of their entire premise…They don’t actually want to tool up and take on the government. I actually think most states could put aside differences if a president started to circumvent the constitution in an egregious manner such as giving himself a 3rd term.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The best thing about civil war is it outlines the necessary elements for their to be a civil war. Most of these basement dwelling, meal team six idiots don’t have the vision, patience or ambition to create the factionary elements required. They just wanna bust shots at gay people, minorities, “liberals” and trannys. That’s the root of their entire premise…They don’t actually want to tool up and take on the government. I actually think most states could put aside differences if a president started to circumvent the constitution in an egregious manner such as giving himself a 3rd term.

“Meal team six” ?

:mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I would have to say if it were to jump off the military probably forced it, so it would be one faction of the military versus the other, but what these factions are and why they fighting idk I guess it could be for several reasons

And regular citizens probably be a free for all, any place that isn’t under control by the military will be on some martial law shyt

I would imagine a lot of immigrants second and third generations will leave the country before it pops off, so in theory it’s only going to be the all American whites, black folks who don’t have no where else to go, and the cartels trying to make a play

I feel like for black people are main objective is to fight the racists cause we all know the klan will be on that bullshyt, but ain’t no side joining really unless you knew what the military factions stood for

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
And Russia will probably invade and ain’t no telling what that turns into

Does the military stop fighting to fight Russia?
Is one of the military factions aligned with Russia?

Daps
How many black men are actually armed, and I don’t mean a handgun? Are we having target practice? Is there a black survivalist movement? Do we stock up on food and supplies? All these things need to be addressed first before any talk of fighting. War isn’t you and your boys jumping some white guy who wondered into your neighborhood. The idea that black Americans are equipped, and prepared enough to fight in a civil war is absurd. We’d lose on numbers alone. Watch how white those white liberals get when their lives are on the line.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Brainstorm

Ai creating a larger inequality gap in finances as more jobs are destroyed but the ones offered to replace them don't allow for the American dream. More siphoning of American finances by big business and more puppet politicians with big business interests. Like displace these people so we can build [something to make an investment group money] random taxation hurting already tight budgets.

Black/rural/unskilled people knocked out of the job market replaced by technology /obedient foreigners/ corp culture friendly hires and turning to crime or extremism to pay the bills / rally support for various causes divided by ideological/ethnocentric lines.

Further political polarization to where you have to join one side or the other. There is no more both sides. Both sides pointing fingers and want to know where you stand

Apathy toward the political process causing people to not trust who's being selected for representation of the people allowing more puppets or bad candidates to win

Flames waved by social media figures/influencers from internal factions external governments blaming one group or the other.

Attacks against the government or companies creating tighter laws which drives more people into factions. Attacks by extremist groups financed by external governments or laundered by domestic rich families who represent some bank or business on the shadows.

The goal is just for one regime of rich men to replace the current regime with their regime. Corporate takeover but civil war.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
None of that is proof you did any of that, c00n. You have a long history of lying and supporting racist cacs on here.

Here's you laughing at racist cartoons of Black babies being hung from hooks:

Screenshot-20240417-001143-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^ you got banned for that.
You're also MAGA and team #bluelivesmatter:

Screenshot-20240417-000511-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^ one of the many posts you made in support of Trump and aligning with his racist cac fanbase and you tried to go back and edit all of them after I called you out on it, c00n.

Miss me with all that bullshyt until you can provide real proof, you dikkeating c00n fakkit.

Your an anchor baby tether who family fled from Guyana, your a nobody lol

What have you done for you Guyanese people?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Your an anchor baby tether who family fled from Guyana, your a nobody lol

You're a Trump supporting, bluelivesmatter, goofy pathological lying ass c00n fakkit who spreads anti-Black bullshyt on a Hip Hop website lol. The world will be a better place for Black people when one of these cacs you worship puts a bullet through that Sambo dome of yours. You're a worthless subhuman loser.

Show proof of doing anything for Black Americans p*ssy or shut the fukk up.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You're a Trump supporting, bluelivesmatter, goofy pathological lying ass c00n fakkit who spreads anti-Black bullshyt on a Hip Hop website lol. The world will be a better place for Black people when one of these cacs you worship puts a bullet through that Sambo dome of yours.

Show proof of doing anything for Black Americans p*ssy or shut the fukk up.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know you can do this all day because you do not have a career where you make good money, and it has been established that you still live at home with you parents lol.

Good shyt.

You gonna post where you was posting and laughing at racist cartoons, drawn by racist cacs, of Black babies being hung or you gonna allow me to do the honors?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I feel like we would get the Palestinian treatment when it comes to being refugees. Seen a BA getting harassed by the government for his properties in Africa and then a diasporan settlement get destroyed.

Some of us gonna just go on a Robert Charles crash out when they come to kill us:yeshrug:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
It'll be a balkanization war around multiple identifiers. Race, ethnicity, political parties, state groups, militias will all be fighting each other.

Idk what to do in that scenario. I don't see a future where Black people mount any meaningful resistance due to the c00n menace.

I really think we'll just be at the mercy of whoever wins in whatever area we're living in :yeshrug:

I think it'll be interesting seeing what new countries rise up from Americas ashes