Votes: 21 19.3%
  • 130-160 Yo Wife Penetrates U

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Deadlift more and your forearms will get bigger.

Deadlift is always the highest lift and what people progress the faster on so you may enjoy that more. Just remember to eat heavy when you deadlift.

Even increasing your deadlift by 60 pounds will see at least a slight increase in your forearm size.

You gotta eat more breh and start hittin weights harder

Great advice. Eating more is always hard for ectomorphs like me cause it feels like i'm eating the whole crib down, when in reality I prolly got only 1500-2k cals in :dead: I'm more concerned about my shoulders though. They're weak as fukkk. They are what's holding my numbers back. Any kind of overhead press is difficult for me. I got to lift UBER light or else i'll feel pain and im not trying to snap some shyt up. I have a tight rotator cuffs, i've been trying to loosen them up with the broom exercises, but it's still a work in progress for me.

Daps
Honestly, its never why i got too hyped about nothing.

My brother like 6'3 repping 360... Easily. I done seen that all my life

Im cool with repping 225. That extra shyt not for me. Plus i know how to shift my weight in a punch. So i feel like I always got a punchers chance

My max 335 and I'm not hype about it,its always ways to improve

Daps
Great advice. Eating more is always hard for ectomorphs like me cause it feels like i'm eating the whole crib down, when in reality I prolly got only 1500-2k cals in :dead: I'm more concerned about my shoulders though. They're weak as fukkk. They are what's holding my numbers back. Any kind of overhead press is difficult for me. I got to lift UBER light or else i'll feel pain and im not trying to snap some shyt up. I have a tight rotator cuffs, i've been trying to loosen them up with the broom exercises, but it's still a work in progress for me.

Do calisthenics

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yes it is,compared to the average American male,its extremely elite, but compared to regular gym goers its probably considered very good
Depends on the definition of gym goers. I think people really into lifting notice people that are similar and display a good level of strength. That said the amount of guys that consistently use 135 with no progression seems to be high at my last two gyms.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Nothing is wrong with that breh. Don't rush into it. If you have to start light start light. ESPECIALLY for a shoulder press since that is the hardest excercise to make gains on. Nothing is wrong with just starting with the 45 pound bar by itself. Its what i did.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not bashin yall but it seems U nikkas are too comfortable wit bein Thin Bird Chested hoes. Assembled a simple guideline for yall to Follow Through Wit.

If U Can Barely Bench 130-140 LBs:

35-50 Pushups X 3 Reps Mornin

5 Min Weighted High Planks - 5 Min Weighted Low Planks

20 Full Body Pull Ups X Sets Of 5 For Decent Start

Stack Up on Protein Drinks/Protein Rich Foods nd have variety.

Set Up Tha Bar nd Throw whateva Weights U are used to Benchin.

(*Yo Weight*) X 8-12 Reps.

Perform in Sets Of 5 nd Repeat.

If U can't Rep Yo current weight 8-12 Times Gtf Off TheColi & Get To Work;Start Gradually With Dumbbells To Build Yoself Up

Dumbbells:

Purchase a Pair of 60 LB Dumbbells to work nd Practice with at Home:

10 Reps X Set Of 4-5 Bicep Curls

Do this if U truly want to reform yo body.
I don't want yall nikkas to be cryin ova a bytch who didn't fukk wit yo looks.

I want yall to be successful.

Add Suggestions nd I'll add to tha OP.

@Originalgangsta317

@houston911

@Ronnie Lott

Honestly

If you cant shoulder press 90% of your weight then :mjpls:

I know weights dont mean shyt in fights. Ive done both. Im not a professional at anything but:mjpls:

I hang clean most nikkas max:mjpls:

And im not a huge fat nikka. In fact, im completely outta shape. nikkas os always bigger than me

Its more important on how you carry your weight. BUT i done broke heavy bags, popped speed bags. Im not shyt but i will attempt to rearrange your life:mjpls: