If You Don't Want Me, Why Can't I Holla At Ya Friend?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Psh. I've had women get mad at me because I said something or gave off a vibe that could be INTERPRETED IN THE SLIGHTEST as me showing interest in one of their friends.

Below is a legitimate conversation I had with a female friend over that shyt. For the record, this friend is already spoken for. She's dating a dude that I've known longer than she has and is someone that I had multiple conversations with in terms of getting over his hang-ups and telling him to go ahead and cuff her. Anyway ...

Me (going to check mail, cross paths with friend who lives in same complex): Hey, what's up?:obama:

Friend (goes on about her day to day, mentions some chick she met that's really cool and into this that and the other with the :gladbron: face. Mentions she also stays in the complex.

Me: Chick sounds interesting, I'd like to meet her since you speak so highly of her :leon:

Friend: :usure: She has a boyfriend. :whoa: :stopitslime:

Me: :beli: I didn't ask about all that, nor do I care. Not everything is about that.

Some friend, I guess.

Not gonna lie, that chick she was talking about could have gotten it, though. Pretty-faced, fun-sized (short) Cuban chick with massive breasts. :banderas:

She eventually became single but I was going through some personal shyt that prevented me from shooting my shot, so.
so in the end she was correct... cause you would fukk if given the chance

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yes!!! Most these nikkas have no idea. My boy and i are polar opposites at the club. He's the holla at 20 women type and I'm the select who I see checking for me type.

The problem is the talks to one girl... gets somewhere... maybe gets a number... then spends the next few hours running around trying to bag more chicks...

men don't understand that women pay attention... close fukking attention. so no doubt the first few girls have now seen him doing this and already think he ain't nothing but a p*ssy chaser

meanwhile i sit around eyeing girls, trying to see which one to target, then go all in on her.. make her my club girlfriend for the night.. and he can't understand why he never pulls chicks back to the telly in the same night

but then turn around and got the nerve to try and clown me for not getting at 55 chicks a night and shyt... that shyt don't work with females.. yes we want it to work... no we can't understand the logic.. but it's THE GAME... every game has rules.. and that's just the rules to the game..

swallow your pride and play to win

like i said before.... time and distance.. and she's telling you the truth

you try that shyt in the same night... you look like a p*ssy fiend... 150 women in the club and you can't wait 30 seconds to turn around and find another one not in the same click

but if you just waited a few days and came off genuine, none of the women would mind

yup.... but understand the "good cop" is lying her ass off.. if she truly liked you, she'd have told the other friend "nah i'm good"

women are sneaky... they'll dance with you, grind their ass all into you, AT THE SAME DAMN TIME giving their homegirl the look to come save her... just so she ain't got to tell you to get off her herself

like any rule.... once you know the rules, there's always a work around/cheat

:ehh: you know your stuff.

You are right dudes should talk to the group. I have seen/had this happen before. Dude flirts with the whole group then picks who he likes best or thinks he has the best chance with. Just know, most women know what's going on but cool friends won't be salty.

The good cop is usually lying. There have been times I was pulled away and I wasn't trying to be. It happened twice and I had to have a talk with my friend :usure: 90% of the time good cop is lying.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_o75pyc38lX1s1fy07o1_1280.jpg
:eatthepuss::cookie:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
so in the end she was correct... cause you would fukk if given the chance

If that's how you want to put it, sure. But I can't fukk/be interested in somebody like that solely off the strength of what I heard about them. Besides, it's plenty of people in the world that ain't fukkable but worth knowing regardless. On the same token, just because someone is fukkable doesn't mean you should fukk them if given the chance.

Point is, in that moment in time where I first said "She seems cool", I wasn't interested in her like that. When I put a name to a face, though ... shyt changed. But to be honest? I was in a dark enough spot to where I probably would have turned it down has she thrown it at me. I was that low, breh.