If You Don't Want Me, Why Can't I Holla At Ya Friend?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why is it that when a woman rejects a man, and he turns around and tries to holla at her friend it's a problem? The woman doesn't want the man, and it's not like they have history, had sex, dated etc.

If I told a chick I wasn't interested and she tried to holla at my friend I'd tell him "Cool breh, do you".

Like real talk, if you said you had a man, then I turned to your single girl friend you'd probably not have a problem with it. This hasn't happened to me, but I'm just saying.

And why is it women want a man to do all the work and chase them even after they've curved him? Like you shoot your shot with a chick and for some reason she wasn't feeling you, but later on she changes her mind. But she waiting for you to make a move, and does some passive aggressive shyt like stare at you or add you on social media :rudy:

And y'all say things like "If it was meant to be then we would be together" but you just curved dude, and he got tired of sitting around waiting on you.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I have a problem with it because it lacks genuineness. All your doing is playing the numbers game so stop complaining and go find someone else to talk to.
Your post contradicts itself. I'm doing just that.. finding someone else to talk to that just so happens to be your friend.

And your a woman so you don't understand. As men we have to play the numbers game unless we are famous and wealthy. Women are way too flakey for me to just holla at one chick and hope she returns my calls.

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
But what if I really clicked and hit it off with your friend? :smugdraper:
point im trying to make is if your approach was genuine, would you not have holla'd at her first? you settled for the friend and that's how issues start.

Why can't it be your friend? I don't know you from paint on the wall. I holla'd and you ain't bite, so I holla'd at your friend.

It's not a problem if the girl that was approached first was taken and her friend is single. :yeshrug:
You wanted me first, got rejected then turned to my friend. Why not some other girl who has no clue that I rejected you? Situations like this never end peachy. You'll always have friend 2 thinking "he wanted her first".
I've been friend 1 and friend 2, it's just stupid to me:yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Because she claimed friend-zone territory. It's not to be broken. Ya'll gotta lot to learn about women. They are just as mean as men, we just care about different things.
Yeah but that ain't always the case. If the chick I approached had a man but her friend was single, she might say "I got a man, but my friend here is single!". You gon tell me that doesn't happen?

And who cares what she thinks, she doesn't want me.. it's about what her friend wants and how she feels. That girl code stuff is BS. You think ima tell my homie "Nah B, she's off limits because she tried to get at me but I don't want her.. so nobody can have her" :heh:. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If a guy overlooked me to holla at my friend and she turned him down so then he decided to try his luck with me? Yeah that's not happening, lol.

It's not quite that simple. Yea looks are important but approachability is a factor too. Friend 2 may have been better looking the whole time but friend 1 appeared to be more approachable. Would you still be wit it in this situation as friend 2?

:ld: